RDG_RCR

DCMM Allsports Karting Day

Awesome, I'll be bringing my go pro as well. I do not have any editing experience so I'll be happy to provide my footage to anyone who does.

If anyone has any music suggestions (or preferences), let me know. The music makes the video!

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Mario Kart dubstep if you can find it!

Remember that if you want to post it on YouTube it shouldn't be trademarked music, otherwise it will be flagged and removed.

Edited by Scavenger

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

Well, what ever you choose, at least start with this: :biggrin:

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover

Alan @ opensource.com

Can't wait! Pumped that the crowd has grown and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone! Being as competitive as I am, I vote that the leftover $$ becomes a prize pool split between 1,2 and 3 but my belly would not turn down some pizza and wings either.

See you all Saturday!

Can't wait! Pumped that the crowd has grown and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone! Being as competitive as I am, I vote that the leftover $$ becomes a prize pool split between 1,2 and 3 but my belly would not turn down some pizza and wings either.
As I understand it, that's the current plan.

Take all of the extra money ($5 per person, minus those who choose to opt-out instead and take their $5 back), and use that as the pool. The "5-3-1" rule I proposed to Tyler works like this:

Divide by 9, then multiply by 5, 3 or 1 based upon position.

Example: Let's say that we ended up with 18 people participating in the prize pool. That's $5 each, or $90. Divide by 9 = $10. Multiply and you get these results:

1st Place - $50

2nd Place - $30

3rd Place - $10

That's the concept, anyway. Tyler seemed to like it (it's his event and therefore his call, IMO).

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

^^^^ That looks good to me! Also, if anyone does not want to throw their money in the pot, please do not feel any pressure to do so. This is just for fun and I don't want it to ruin anyone's time.

I know one thing, I will never plan an event so early in advance, I've be dieing to go since the day was finalized!:motor:

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

OOOO I'm so burnt up. I don't think I will have Lady May by Kart Day now. Stupid Baltimore Ravens winning the Super Bowl. None of the dock workers showed up for work today so my ship can't unload my mini to the VDC. It's just sitting in the bay waiting to dock. I really wanted to show her off at Kart Day.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OOOO I'm so burnt up. I don't think I will have Lady May by Kart Day now. Stupid Baltimore Ravens winning the Super Bowl. None of the dock workers showed up for work today so my ship can't unload my mini to the VDC. It's just sitting in the bay waiting to dock. I really wanted to show her off at Kart Day.

You still have 4 more days!! It's not over yet!

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

If I wasn't already spending most of my spare change on the new wheel setup I'd be going to this. Someone take a GoPro!

03 BRG MINI S: Sold!

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!

You guys could come and cheer us on/check it out and determine if you want to do it another time!

I already know I want to do it, but I might be up that way picking up tires that day anyway. We'll see...

03 BRG MINI S: Sold!

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!

Will we have spectators?

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

Alan @ opensource.com

Yeah. I don't think it will make it. They say it takes at least 3 days at the VDC. :banghead:

Mine moved out the next day. I think the only big hold up that occurs at the VDC is if you get certain accessories, mostly the body kits/JCW stuff/driving lights. They install all of that there.

I had mine at VDC on Thursday, on a truck the next morning, Sterling Friday night, picked Clubby up Saturday mid-afternoon. Hang in there, I think you'll see your baby soon!! :top:

2011 Clubman S - LzB/Black "Clubby"

Go Wahoos!

Saving Second Base, One Mile at a Time! (Round #3, May 2014) http://info.avonfoundation.org/goto/MShoe