RDG_RCR

DCMM Allsports Karting Day

EVENT RESULTS!!

Thanks again to everyone who came out to race and those who came out to cheer us on!

Pos. Name Points

1. Duane............. 48

2. RDG_RCR .........47

3. Themostblack ....43

4. Andrew Brown ... 41

5. SMcAlpin .......... 37

6. omgMINI .......... 37

7. ERMAHGERD...... 36

8. Alan ................. 33

9. El Coqui............. 32

10. pastaman......... 31

11. Mel.................. 31

12. SlingsDogs........ 29

13. Edge ............... 26

14. JT ....................22

15. Michael P.......... 21

16. KC................... 21

17. Jaketrout33........21

18. LolaMINI............19

19. BLUR ................16

20. Chris Barnes ......15

TOP TIMES!!!

1. SMcAlpin..............26.250

2. Andrew Brown......26.322

3. Themostblack.......26.427

4. RDG_RCR.............26.491

5. Duane..................26.615

6. omgMINI..............26.765

7. pastaman.............26.831

8. Alan.....................26.383

9. SlingsDogs............26.923

10. El Coqui...............27.074

11. JT.......................27.106

12. ERMAHGERD........27.111

13. Edge...................27.248

14. Mel.....................27.318

15. Michael P............27.815

16. KC.....................28.038

17. BLUR.................28.422

18. Jaketrout33........28.594

19. LolaMINI............29.217

20. Chris Barnes.......29.870

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

ERMAHGERD! GER KERRTS! :laugh:

All - if you haven't gone indoor karting before - give it a shot! I'm a big ol' fraidy cat, and even I do alright. They say it's also a good way to keep your driving skills sharp, or even improve a bit (which I need!)

image.php?u=1181&type=sigpic&dateline=13

As I just posted in the planning/feelers thread:

Please note that if you haven't pre-paid the $90, you are NOT RSVPed as Yes to this event yet. This is an especially important point that everyone needs to understand - Tyler (RDG_RCR) is really going out on a limb here, putting up the required non-refundable $720 deposit himself to guarantee the time slot. PLEASE follow-through and send him your $90 (per participant) in advance if you are sure you want to go.

Thanks!

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Payment sent - looking forward to the event! :smile:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

Ok everyone, so we have reached the minimum 8 people we need to hold the event. Thanks for your support! 4 more people and we will reach "Sprint Racing" if we do this everyone will get $5 back!!

I just dropped my check in the mail for 2, will probably send another check for a third but I don't have his money yet. So you're 1/2 way to the extra 4 :top:

2011 Clubman S - LzB/Black "Clubby"

Go Wahoos!

Saving Second Base, One Mile at a Time! (Round #3, May 2014) http://info.avonfoundation.org/goto/MShoe

I just dropped my check in the mail for 2, will probably send another check for a third but I don't have his money yet. So you're 1/2 way to the extra 4 :top:

Awesome, looks like I will have to contact Allsports soon to upgrade our package.:rock:

Awesome, looks like I will have to contact Allsports soon to upgrade our package.:rock:

I did the 5 sets of 10 last time I was there and liked it a lot. It gave you enough laps to get into it, but 5 runs gave you enough time to breathe in between and get a strategy :top:

Go Wahoos!

Saving Second Base, One Mile at a Time! (Round #3, May 2014) http://info.avonfoundation.org/goto/MShoe

Just a reminder to everyone, only 9 more days to sign up and get us slated for the Sprint Kart racing. If we do not make this dead line we will have to limit the amount of drivers to only 11! We currently have 8 paid in full members, not including Wahoo_shoe's check that is in the mail (+2). So really we only have one more spot to fill. :motor:

Ok, so it looks like I'm in, but how do I get you the money???

Just a reminder to everyone, only 9 more days to sign up and get us slated for the Sprint Kart racing. If we do not make this dead line we will have to limit the amount of drivers to only 11! We currently have 8 paid in full members, not including Wahoo_shoe's check that is in the mail (+2). So really we only have one more spot to fill. :motor:

I'm really looking forward to this event. :biggrin:

...although I'm expecting to be one of the slowest people out there. When it comes to karts, body weight makes a HUGE difference because of the greater impact on overall power/weight ratio, and I'm one of the bigger people who usually participates. Ah well, I don't care, it's a blast! :motor:

I'm really looking forward to this event. :biggrin:

...although I'm expecting to be one of the slowest people out there. When it comes to karts, body weight makes a HUGE difference because of the greater impact on overall power/weight ratio, and I'm one of the bigger people who usually participates. Ah well, I don't care, it's a blast! :motor:

The last time Sara and I were there, she was beating me, I have never so sad and proud at the same time!:top:

You think they would object if there was cake? It's my boyfriend's birthday on the 10th and this is part of his bday present so obviously cake needs to be semi-involved

Go Wahoos!

That would be awesome, who doesn't like cake!?

Possibly those supplying our karts. I'll give them a call :top:

Shot them an email, but when I did a quick lookover of the FAQs, they need a valid driver's license. Don't forget those licenses!!

Go Wahoos!