RDG_RCR

DCMM Allsports Karting Day

Ok so now I'm going...

YEAH!!!!! What a fun group!!! Can't wait!!!

:party::party:

:marshmellow: :marshmellow: :marshmellow: :marshmellow: :marshmellow: :marshmellow: :marshmellow: :marshmellow: :marshmellow: :marshmellow:

:elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant:

ok that's the most emocon's I think I've ever used!

Edited by Scavenger
Fixed some broken marshmallows :)

Signature.JPG

Hey everyone! This looks like it's really going to be a bucket of fun. I'm planning on being there to get some photo's of everyone but I would also like to get video as I mentioned earlier. I'm going to have a total of 3 GoPro cameras and I'd like to find anyone that's willing to take them along on their ride. There's a catch though (isn't there always a catch?). I have several types of mounts that include the adhesive pads, a roll bar mount, a chest strap, a head strap and last weekend, I manufactured a "reverse" mount that will attach to a helmet so the camera is looking back at the driver's face! If you are taking your own helmet and wouldn't mind putting an adhesive mount on (it will come off afterward if you want to get rid of it) and you don't mind being on "Very Candid Camera", please let me know.

I'll also bring a variety of hardware to help anyone elset that might be trying to mount a camera.

I will of course be doing still photography as well.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

We are 100% filled!!! See you guys tomorrow!

Tyler, Thank you for arranging this, fronting the money, and coordinating everything. :congrats:

I haven't signed up but, depending on how things go tomorrow morning, I'm hoping to stop by and cheer the DCMM on.

image.php?u=1000&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Ernie McStreet's facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/erniemcs.street

We are 100% filled!!! See you guys tomorrow!

Thanks for starting this event! I'm sure I'll thank you again tomorrow! Going to be a fun day.

03 BRG MINI S: Sold!

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!

I'm posting this from my phone, so please bear with me. I hope everyone had a good time! I had a blast and would like to do it again... With sponsors. If anyone has any ideas or constructive criticism please post it in here or PM me if it's really bad. Thanks again for coming!!

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

I had a great time! I wish could become a regularly scheduled event!!

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

I'm posting this from my phone, so please bear with me. I hope everyone had a good time! I had a blast and would like to do it again... With sponsors. If anyone has any ideas or constructive criticism please post it in here or PM me if it's really bad. Thanks again for coming!!

It looked to us like everyone out there had a really, really good time! Thanks for putting this event together!

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Tyler, thanks again for organizing this, it was so much fun from start to finish (the intro safety lesson was hilarious!) I can't wait for the pictures, though the couple of us that ended up in the Sin Bin won't be laughing at those. Regardless, I'd love to do it again!!

2011 Clubman S - LzB/Black "Clubby"

Go Wahoos!

Saving Second Base, One Mile at a Time! (Round #3, May 2014) http://info.avonfoundation.org/goto/MShoe

Tyler - another thanks for stepping up to the plate to organize this event. A wonderful time was had by all... that was the first time that I've done the Sprint Heat Racing format, and I really like it!

Good times! :motor: :biggrin:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129