RDG_RCR

DCMM Allsports Karting Day

WOOT! My girl is underway on the Carmen, scheduled to hit the VDC in B'more on the 3rd. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I might actually have her in time to drive her to cart day!

Awesome! That will be quite the weekend for the debut.

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

WOOT! My girl is underway on the Carmen, scheduled to hit the VDC in B'more on the 3rd. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I might actually have her in time to drive her to cart day!

Who did you buy from? I remember it took about two days after arrival to port to get my baby to the dealer and all checked out, and I used Sterling so I assume that's about as far away as you get from the port!

2011 Clubman S - LzB/Black "Clubby"

Go Wahoos!

Saving Second Base, One Mile at a Time! (Round #3, May 2014) http://info.avonfoundation.org/goto/MShoe

I went through Alexandria Passport MINI. They have been really awesome so I'm hoping that I'll have it by the 9th. I really need to stop watching the Marine traffic website....the ship just keeps chugging along at 18 knots in the north sea....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm very interested and just need to check calendar and wifey first. Most likely, I'll be a go though.

QUICK NOTE: To anyone considering this... if you're concerned about the price and thinking "for go karts!?"... don't be! These are not the average karts that you find at the mini-golf places in Myrtle Beach. These are high-perf karts on a very high-quality track. So, those that aren't sure, I think if you commit and come you'll have an absolute blast! I've done this twice before and speak from experience!

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

I'm very interested and just need to check calendar and wifey first. Most likely, I'll be a go though.

QUICK NOTE: To anyone considering this... if you're concerned about the price and thinking "for go karts!?"... don't be! These are not the average karts that you find at the mini-golf places in Myrtle Beach. These are high-perf karts on a very high-quality track. So, those that aren't sure, I think if you commit and come you'll have an absolute blast! I've done this twice before and speak from experience!

Thanks Alan!

OK, Payment sent!! I'm in!! :motor:

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

Ok, so I have an idea. Since we are doing the sprint race the price is now $85. I plan on repaying everyone on race day OR we can put into a pot and the winner takes all (or we can divide between 1st, 2nd, 3rd). If we fill all 20 spots it's $100. What do you think?

Ok, so I have an idea. Since we are doing the sprint race the price is now $85. I plan on repaying everyone on race day OR we can put into a pot and the winner takes all (or we can divide between 1st, 2nd, 3rd). If we fill all 20 spots it's $100. What do you think?

oooh.... I like that idea. I think the top three should definitely get some cash.
I like the idea too - I have a suggestion on how to divide it, too. Follow the 5-3-1 rule, which is often followed for assigning points to 1st, 2nd & 3rd, but I think it works well for prize money too. :smile:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

9 more days to sign up for the event! Thanks to everyone who has already signed up!

Anyone who wants to race for the cup Full O' Cash is eligible, but nothing is mandatory. You will still be able to win your 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place trophy. For those who want to lose their money to me:wavey: we will be using Edge's suggestion of the 5-3-1 rule!

We are planning on being there but not to drive, we'll be running the camera(s). I'm already planning the set up for the GoPro's too!

Awesome, I'll be bringing my go pro as well. I do not have any editing experience so I'll be happy to provide my footage to anyone who does.