kgdblu

Another tradition continues...

For the past couple of years, Laura and I hosted a very informal DCMM gathering at our cabin after the welcome dinner on Wed. night.

Well, that tradition continues! Please come to our cabin (#538) at 7:30PM. If the weather's good, we can sit outside, so bring chairs. We'll have a small fire in our fire pit. If the weather's crappy, we'll just hang indoors.

Now, this is not an "event". This is just a social gathering. Please BYOB, tho' Laura has lots of Dragonberry rum to get rid of and I might still have some Dragon's Blood punch (non-alcoholic) left over from the spaghetti dinner.. If you have any snacks to share, bring those too please.

Hope to see all our DCMM friends there! :biggrin:

Are non-MINI owners welcome? :embarassed:
Only by marriage. :tongue:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

By "lots", she means FOUR gallons. :stupid:

4 GALLONS??! yikes...I think we need to institute DCMM Dragonberry spritzers:

In a tall glass, or one of those ubiquitous red cups, fill with ice, then add

1 oz. rum..or more...depending on how sweet you want it to be or how quickly you want to get hammered..

juice of half a lime or 2 teaspoons of Rose's lime juice or more if you want to cut the sweetness of the rum

top with club soda

Guzzle and repeat.

One caveat however....if you get drunk, NO DRIVING!! Not even to your cabin. I don't drink, so I can give rides to the plastered. This ONLY applies to folks staying at Fontana...I'm not making runs to Tapoco or Robbinsville.

Are non-MINI owners welcome? :embarassed:

We'll have to talk about this... Not sure we are going to excommuniate you just yet.

By the way, have you joined the "Golf Club" yet?

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

you could set up a booth and sell shots....but somehow I think that would be seriously frowned upon...

I think the Dragonberry spritzers sound really good! That stuff is way too sweet.

With 1,000 people going, I figured I'll be able to very easily get rid of it. Of course, I might not end up bringing all four if it means less shoes. ;)

One caveat however....if you get drunk, NO DRIVING!! Not even to your cabin. I don't drink, so I can give rides to the plastered. This ONLY applies to folks staying at Fontana...I'm not making runs to Tapoco or Robbinsville.

I don't drink, so I can give rides if needed. Depending on the time you might talk me into Tapoco, but I'm not going to Robbinsville so if you drink and are staying at the microtel, bring a sleeping bag

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Im definetly down for some dragon spritzer!!!

luckly im staying a couple cabins up the hill so i shouldnt need a ride, i mean daniel and i got pretty drunk at this thing last year and were able to stumble up the hill in the pouring rain/tornado so i think we'll be ok :top:

Also just a reminder to everyone, C3M/DCMM BBQ friday night after the brewswap up at the C3M cabin (couple cabins up the hill from the DCMM cabin) bring a side dish or drink!!

PS i leave in 12 days!!! :party:

I don't drink, so I can give rides if needed. Depending on the time you might talk me into Tapoco, but I'm not going to Robbinsville so if you drink and are staying at the microtel, bring a sleeping bag

Same here, I guess Ali and I will run a shuttle service if needed.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold