cmcveay

MINIs on the Dragon (MOTD)

Alan,

You've just lost your "Man Card". You know how Ali is with emoticons!

Alan has proved his manliness by not being afraid of the emoticon! Look at all the manliness in the Emoticons

:viking::thrasher::bandit:

YAY Alan :top:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

3 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:party::top:

:thrasher::rock::thrasher::rock::thrasher:

:motor::motor::motor::motor::motor:

:rofl: :proud: :biggrin: :laugh: :proud: :biggrin: :rofl: :puke:

:marshmellow::elephant: :marshmellow::elephant: :marshmellow: :elephant::marshmellow:

:turtle::sheep::slug::turtle::sheep::slug:

:aetsch: :star: :aetsch: :star:

:bootyshake::reddy::bootyshake::reddy::bootyshake::reddy:

:burnout::burnout::burnout::vroom:

:cheers: :eviltongue: :cheers: :eviltongue: :cheers:

:dancing2::dancing2::dancing2:

:wavey:I LIKE THE EMOTICONS! :argh::motz::eviltongue:YOU NEED TO EXCEPT THEM AND JOIN US!!:evil: WE HAVE COOKIES!!:eating:

PS ALAN IS TOTALLY THE MAN!! DONT BE JELOUS!!:playingball:

:party:

i think they got the tickets for the blinky :idea:lights because of the color, there were like police colors or something like that and apparently its illegal to have blinking blue, red, or white lights!?:dontknow:

Caveat emptor and Laissez les bons temps rouler!

You may consider that your Latin and French 101 lesson du jour.

Yes, in many places, it's illegal to have those color lights on your car while it is in motion, especially blinking... The glow sticks won't be blinking and the rest of the lights that I have coming won't blink either. Now, if you'd like to get into required lighting for sea-going vessels, it's gonna take a powerpoint presentation, 6ft of twine, one life preserver and a very large longshoreman.

P.S. I tried to get LLBTR for my license plate - in recognition of my Cajun heritage... It was taken.

That's too bad cuz i have magnetic blinking lights that I bought for the Annapolis 4th of July parade, many moons ago. Each of them flash red, white and blue, they're really cool and I was gonna loan them out if someone wanted them. Now I won't even bring them cuz I don't want to put anyone in jeopardy of getting a ticket.

Stupid LEOs.:eviltongue:

Alan,

You've just lost your "Man Card".

Craig, see below:

Alan has proved his manliness by not being afraid of the emoticon!

PS ALAN IS TOTALLY THE MAN!! DONT BE JELOUS!!

THANKS LADIES!!!

If I'm not mistaken, Alan is the guy that coded all the extra emoticons!!!

:thrasher:

My emoticon hero

:proud:

:highfive:

You're right, I would have added more but we felt it was getting a bit out of hand.... do we need more?

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

You're right, I would have added more but we felt it was getting a bit out of hand.... do we need more?
If I recall, when you and I originally looked at them together, when we first set up vBulletin... we had to remove a few of them, because they were kinda offensive and/or mean. :dong:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

OMG WE NEED MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rock: :top: :wink::biggrin: :congrats: :tongue: :hahaha::sheep: :rofl::willy: :joyman: :laugh: :top::biggrin::pcguru: :playingball: :proud: :thrasher::rock: :reddy: :deal::dancing: :ridinghorse: :lollypop: :wink::laugh::sheep::afraid::turtle::party: :highfive::rofl: :slug::cuckoo: :hahaha::bootyshake::lollypop: :elephant::marshmellow: :motz: :turtle::tongue: :star: :proud: :thrasher: :reddy: :sheep: :willy: :slug: :bike: :cuckoo: :congrats: :bootyshake: :ciao: :aetsch: :marshmellow::aetsch: :adore::bike: :turtle: :afraid: :argh: :alberteinstein: :highfive: :slug::hello2: :ridinghorse::hello2::eviltongue: :star::dancing2: :dancing::joyman: :bootyshake::afraid: :deal: :elephant: :dontknow: :eating: :evil: :adore:

I would like more pointless animals, dancing things, a smilie that hits its forehead ( the one that we already have that bangs its head into the brick wall looks kinda mad, I want one that is more like Duh then pissed) and I would really like a smilie that bounces up and down with excitement(like the blue bouncy guy on the HRMINI page, he's my fav)!!:top:

That's true, there were a few that if we'd kept them, we'd have to register the forum as a XXX site:cuddle: ....:eek:

If I recall, when you and I originally looked at them together, when we first set up vBulletin... we had to remove a few of them, because they were kinda offensive and/or mean. :dong:

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover

Alan @ opensource.com

One emoticon that I'm waiting for a chance to use is this one, it will be good when someone is espousing on and on about something...

:alberteinstein:

So if someone could please go on and on about some point, it would make me happy :biggrin:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

For anyone who hasn't seen the update, there are now 500 MINIS registered. 500!!! My head is going to explode. 500 MINIs...

So that's gonna be like 1 pair of shoes for every 20 MINIs, right?

I wonder if any of them are bringing bears with them?

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

No mean smilies. Kind of defeats the purpose.

mean smilies is an oxymoron....like these: boxing_smiley.gifbiggrin.gifburn.gifslap.gifKick_emoticon.gifIt__s_Outta_Here.gif

However, I love this one: slapfight.gif

I would like more pointless animals, dancing things, a smilie that hits its forehead ( the one that we already have that bangs its head into the brick wall looks kinda mad, I want one that is more like Duh then pissed) and I would really like a smilie that bounces up and down with excitement(like the blue bouncy guy on the HRMINI page, he's my fav)!!:top:

Like these? boldblue.gifbear.gif<-----BEAR!!! puppy.gifoink.gifpengy.gifblinky.gifsmileyvault-slaphead.gif

we need this one, 'specially this time of year:

fantasy-dragon-13.gif or this one dragon.gif or fantasy-dragon-11.gif

For anyone who hasn't seen the update, there are now 500 MINIS registered. 500!!! My head is going to explode. 500 MINIs...

you mean like this? 9k=Exploding_Smiley.gif

9k=

BTW, it's going to rain for the Spring Fling on Sat, so I found this : thumb_smileyvault-badday.gif

yes, I too love smilies, I embraced the dark side many moons ago devil1.gif

Edited by kgdblu

Hmmmm, the Board has final say, but perhaps we should appoint Katie as the Official Smiley Administrator! :biggrin: :congrats::wink::rock:

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

Alan @ opensource.com