cmcveay

MINIs on the Dragon (MOTD)

HEY DCMM! Who's going to the Dragon? At the request of members, here's an event on the calendar for MOTD so you can RSVP and we'll all know who's going.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

We'll be heading out of Hampton Roads at 6:30 AM. Still some option on routes to be taken. Some want the direct route (Rte. 58 west to I-85) others are thinking more leisurely route further west on 58 then down into Carolina. Two years ago we went the entire route without hitting the interstate.

Maybe we can join up somewhere along the way.

So, suppose I do decide to go, which is a really hard decision this year due to various factors, I have no idea where I'll stay.... any thoughts?

P.S. I've already been offered a kitchen and a back porch... HAHA (I said no) :laugh:

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

So, suppose I do decide to go, which is a really hard decision this year due to various factors, I have no idea where I'll stay.... any thoughts?

P.S. I've already been offered a kitchen and a back porch... HAHA (I said no) :laugh:

I am sure that someone would be able to offer you a couch at least :biggrin:

2012 Jeep Rubicon

You can have our couch after Brian leaves..not the best accommodation, but better than the back porch!

since most of you are C3M members too:dontknow: i figured i should post this over here too! C3M dinner Friday night right after the Brewswap:beer: @ my cabin!! burgers, dogs, and burger dogs!!:eating: yall are invited, bring a side dish! if anyone isnt going to the Brewswap you can come help cook!! :pepsi:

At least go and spectate!! maybe you'll even find someone who has gluten-free stuff :biggrin:

I'm not going to the Brewswap since beer has evil glutens in it. The dinner sounds like fun, I may even help you cook

Ali

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

I'm not going to the Brewswap since beer has evil glutens in it. The dinner sounds like fun, I may even help you cook

Ali

Since Ali is kooking, I'll bring my tequila to the dinner :rock:, Brian u comin ?????

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] MR EZ; 06 MCS HB/HB, Sport, Conv, Cold, Areo Kit, Rack, JCW wing, rear fog and lots of nice stickers

Ali,

You know glutens aren't evil for everyone and the gluten anti-defamation league is going to be all over you for those remarks...

Hey Hey Hey

Who you calling a Kook?

:hmpf:

kook n : someone regarded as eccentric or crazy and standing out from a group :biggrin:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] MR EZ; 06 MCS HB/HB, Sport, Conv, Cold, Areo Kit, Rack, JCW wing, rear fog and lots of nice stickers

Tom and carol are going to bring beans, salad and condiments, does anybody wanna take on the huge responsibility of bringing the buns?!:questionmark:

I was thinking I could go shopping while in Pigeon Forge for anything we might be missing or need :rock:

2012 Jeep Rubicon

kook n : someone regarded as eccentric or crazy and standing out from a group :biggrin:

Yep, that's Ali. She stands out, even in the eccentric group that we all are!