cmcveay

MINIs on the Dragon (MOTD)

Yep, that's Ali. She stands out, even in the eccentric group that we all are!

uh yeah, I'm the only crazy one....

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor:

:ridinghorse:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Hmmm, don't all buns have glutens in them? Oh, wait, those are Glutes or Gluteus Maximus... Sorry, I got confused.

:rofl: :reddy::bootyshake::rofl:

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

And Brian bled his brakes so now, he's got hydraulic brakes instead of pneumatic again! He doesn't have to be the leader of the pack now! Hurrayyyyyyy!

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

MOTD IN LESS THAN A MONTH!!!!!!!

:party:

:marshmellow: :elephant::marshmellow::elephant: :marshmellow:

:rock::thrasher::rock: :aetsch:

:bootyshake::sheep::cheers::slug::beer::turtle: :cheers::bootyshake:

:motor::burnout::motor::burnout::motor:

Hmmm someone really needs to work on showing her emotions

:biggrin:

Tggrrr010.jpg

For anyone who may be interested in "pimping" your car for the Darkness run or Midnight on the Dragon, I just ordered glow sticks - enough to share...

Hit me up in Fontana if you'd like to get some of them. I also bought a couple of strings of LED lights that are battery powered for the fun of it.

As soon as they come in, I'll post the colors but if my aging memory serves me right, they include red, blue, green, orange, white, a couple that have two colors and I know I'm missing some of the colors.

NC and TN do have laws about lighting that can be displayed and I'll see if I can get that info so we all stay on the proper side of the law and still have fun.

ive had neon my car the past couple years, neon grill and liscense plate frame and never had a problem!:idea: but i did hear one year some poeple got tickets for having the blinky lights, so as long as nothing is flashing we should be ok!:elephant:

ive had neon my car the past couple years, neon grill and liscense plate frame and never had a problem!:idea: but i did hear one year some poeple got tickets for having the blinky lights, so as long as nothing is flashing we should be ok!:elephant:

They got tickets for decorative blinking lights??!! What's the reasoning behind that? Oh wait....it's a LEO on the Dragon....no reasoning whatsoever...:stupid:

Caveat emptor and Laissez les bons temps rouler!

You may consider that your Latin and French 101 lesson du jour.

Yes, in many places, it's illegal to have those color lights on your car while it is in motion, especially blinking... The glow sticks won't be blinking and the rest of the lights that I have coming won't blink either. Now, if you'd like to get into required lighting for sea-going vessels, it's gonna take a powerpoint presentation, 6ft of twine, one life preserver and a very large longshoreman.

P.S. I tried to get LLBTR for my license plate - in recognition of my Cajun heritage... It was taken.

Edited by cmcveay

Caveat emptor and Laissez les bons temps rouler!

You may consider that your Latin and French 101 lesson du jour.

Yes, in many places, it's illegal to have those color lights on your car while it is in motion, especially blinking... The glow sticks won't be blinking and the rest of the lights that I have coming won't blink either. Now, if you'd like to get into required lighting for sea-going vessels, it's gonna take a powerpoint presentation, 6ft of twine, one life preserver and a very large longshoreman.

P.S. I tried to get LLBTR for my license plate - in recognition of my Cajun heritage... It was taken.

:hmmmm2::dontknow:

Me confused :biggrin:

Tggrrr010.jpg

Uh oh. I've confused Ali...

Caveat emptor (Latin) - let the buyer beware (don't blame me if you get a ticket)

Laissez les bons temps rouler (French) - Let the good times roll

Don't put red, blue or white blinking lights on your car and drive down the road, it's asking for trouble as most places reserve those light colors (especially blinking/flashing/pulsating) for emergency vehicles. The rest of it was a joke because it's kind of hard to describe the required lighting on sea-going vessels and it's been a few years since I've had the con of a billion dollar guided missile cruiser or had to worry about international rules of the road...Hmmm, why are they called rules of the road when there are no roads in the ocean???

I think the DCMM forum needs more animated emoticons.... ya think? :embarassed::rofl::laugh::biggrin::tongue::stupid::boring::top::wavey::rock::idea::itsme:

Hmmm someone really needs to work on showing her emotions

:biggrin:

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

I think the DCMM forum needs more animated emoticons.... ya think? :embarassed::rofl::laugh::biggrin::tongue::stupid::boring::top::wavey::rock::idea::itsme:

How else can we express ourselves?

:hmpf:

:marshmellow:

:motz::trytofly:

:dead::y:

:bootyshake:

:cheers::ciao:

:aetsch:

:alberteinstein:

:bawling:

:beer: