Maxicooper

Hangin' on the Curves and Pickin' the Cherries IV

This was a lot of fun, great first event to attend, look forward to many more.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]2010 MCS HzB/HzB|Alexandra "Alex"|Auto|Carbon Punch Leather|Cold Weather|Premium|16in alloy bridge spoke|USB/iPod|Sirius|Center Armrest|Auto A/C| Born 11/01/09 - Motoring 5/21/10

(Sold) 2002 BMW 330xi Black|102K miles|Bilstein HD Struts|H & R Sport Springs|Cold Weather|Premium|Xenon (Sold) 1999 BMW M3 Triple Black Convertible|Manual|100K Miles|Projector36 by Umnitza Ellipsoids + Predator 6000K Xenon

Wolfie,

Thanks for the bonus round! It was great to see everyone again, that's for sure. Hard to believe that this was our first event with the group a year ago. We were in a totally stock LB/LB MCS this time last year.

Here's a link to the "fal

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Ok, here's the pics I've taken.. I took TONS, but it was just so hard because most were blurry because we were bumping around, and there were lots of breaks between cars. But here are a few that I thought were good enough.. and with just minor editing,

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] In loving memory of Cecilia

Good pictures, everyone. Thanks for sharing! :top: I think I managed to fire off less than a dozen through the entire trip. But I managed to get several hours' worth of video ;)

And in the 'small world' category, I realized 3/4 of the way through the t

I am REALLY glad it wasn't tooooo hot when we were driving earlier. My temp gauge on the way home said 102!!!!:egg:
Yeah, mine too! I took a pic of it just like you did. It even touched 103 for a moment or two, but

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129