Maxicooper

Hangin' on the Curves and Pickin' the Cherries IV

Is anyone who's driving up from DC/VA want to meet and head up together? :motor:
I'd be up for that. We can use my place as a meeting point for the NoVA folks, if you like - since I live practically next to 495. I'm ope

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Sorry something came up and I will only be able to do the drive part.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]2010 MCS HzB/HzB|Alexandra "Alex"|Auto|Carbon Punch Leather|Cold Weather|Premium|16in alloy bridge spoke|USB/iPod|Sirius|Center Armrest|Auto A/C| Born 11/01/09 - Motoring 5/21/10

(Sold) 2002 BMW 330xi Black|102K miles|Bilstein HD Struts|H & R Sport Springs|Cold Weather|Premium|Xenon (Sold) 1999 BMW M3 Triple Black Convertible|Manual|100K Miles|Projector36 by Umnitza Ellipsoids + Predator 6000K Xenon

Christine (ccc777) will help collecting money for lunch before the drivers meeting. Please bring cash for the "exact" amount of $17/person. That includes, 10 course buffet lunch, tax and gratuities.

Driver meeting will be at 9.20am. Plea

Ok I have it set up that I will be riding in the back of Cecilia and will be trying to get some shots of the day! :rock: I have had success in getting some awesome shots of everyone in the past and am excited to have the chance again! :biggrin:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] In loving memory of Cecilia

Big thanks to Maxicooper, Luxor, Wolf617 and Minirab for all you did to make the run sooooo much fun :rock:

Sorry I bailed at the Cozy but I was getting a little tired and needed to do a few things around the house.

Thanks Again and See you all soon :

2012 Jeep Rubicon

Had a great time!!! It was awesome.. Got 651 pictures!! And one GREAT FALL!! (stay tuned.. I am SURE Craig will have it up

on YouTube:rock::star:)

I am REALLY glad it wasn't tooooo hot when we were driving earlier. My temp gauge on the way home said 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] In loving memory of Cecilia