1975_mini

The Mistress Run

Event Title: The Mistress Run

Event Date: 02/19/2022 12:00 AM to 02/19/2022 02:30 PM

Event Address: 6003 Burke Centre Pkwy, Burke, VA, 20180

Join us the Saturday after Valentine’s Day for some quality time with our MINIs (Mistress). We will be meeting in the Giant Parking lot in Burke, we will be heading southwest exploring many of the great twisties around Mananas and Warrenton as we wind our way for about an hour with a lunch stop in the Bealeton, VA area.

Lunch Stop: We are currently monitoring the situation with restaurants in the area (i.e. closures/capacity) and we will announce the lunch plan a little closer to the event. Thank you for being flexible.

After lunch we will continue west and north through Culpeper and into wine country, the route is nearly two hours of continuous country roads that are a great combination of sweeping turns, rolling roads, technical twisties while enjoying countryside views. We will be ending this year at the Three Fox Winery.

End Point: Rappahannock Cellars, 10100 Three Fox Ln. Delaplane, VA 20144 check them out at threefoxvineyards.com

Schedule of events:

10:00AM: Driver’s meeting

10:30AM: Run Starts

11:30AM: Lunch stop

12:30PM: Start afternoon leg

2:15PM: Three Fox Vineyard

RSVP on the event here: 

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

10 hours ago, MASchultz13 said:

Grrr...I was super excited about this, until I realized that I won't be in town that weekend! :(

Maybe you will get lucky and some ice or snow slides it a week. That has been the case the last two years

• Like 1

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels