Motorgyrl

MINIs Take the Beltway

WOoooHOooo we have passed the 50 MINI mark and are approaching 100 participants. :congrats:

Hopefully a local network notices this event and does a bit on the news :rock:

Let's get our MINI's nice and cleans for the :motor: round the beltway.

2012 Jeep Rubicon

If you want elliot to mention it be real quick because his show is getting ready to go to africa on a trip very very soon.

The event is posted on the DC101 Events page [url="http://dc101.zipscene.com/events/view/2079085-minis-take-t

If you want elliot to mention it be real quick because his show is getting ready to go to africa on a trip very very soon.
Yeah I think they're leaving Friday morning, so I think I'm going to try Thursday morning. No promises th

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

I can't drivemy MINI for amonth since I broke my shifting arm.

2009 MINI Clubman Factory JCW CR/B

Helix BOV, DDM CAI, Helix STS, 35% tint, Black R113 wheels, eibach pro kit, 8000K 55w HID's.

2006 MINI Cooper S PS/B 176 fwhp/ 165 fwtq SOLD

2004 Pontiac GTO BLK 389 rwhp / 454 rwtq SOLD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you for registering for the upcoming DCMM event MINIs Take the Beltway. Please plan to arrive Sunday, November 8 at 0930 AM at Springfield Plaza, 7200 Old Keene Mill Road, Springfield, VA 22150. We will be lining up in the COMMUTER PARKING LOT AR

I have a set of Cobra radios for use / to keep for whomever doesn't have radios. They work but battery life stinks. I'll bring them along if anyone wants the set (w/charger).

EDIT: Cobra radios are spoken for!

I'll also have a spare Motorola for use

I am not familiar with this lot... I am from out of state and I really don't want to miss the run. Is the alternative rain meeting place easy to find on GPS?
It's literally at the intersection of those two roads, so if y

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129