GreenCactus

Was it you???

was driving around NoVa today and didn't see a single MINI.... what's up with that? I'm used to it on my daily drive, but NoVa is usually a veritable cornucopia of MINIs! :(

that's crazy I c MINIS all over the place none as cool as ours :p

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

Got a nice wave from MINIBEE on the Wiehle Ave. over pass. He followed me on to the Toll Road - West and we maintained a reserved speed (speed trap central). He went north on 28 and I went south. Best wave I have gotten in weeks. So many people just don't get it.

image.php?u=1000&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Ernie McStreet's facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/erniemcs.street

Got a nice wave from MINIBEE on the Wiehle Ave. over pass. He followed me on to the Toll Road - West and we maintained a reserved speed (speed trap central). He went north on 28 and I went south. Best wave I have gotten in weeks. So many people just don't get it.

:wavey:

I like how on the toll road I can run about 10-12 mph over and still be one of the slowest cars on the road. Some people must have bigger cajones than I do...:stupid:

I like your back license plate badge holder :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Was in Leesburg on Fri getting the wifes car serviced and came across a Yellow with white top MINI with the plates "Mini B"

[sIGPIC]http://www.motoringalliance.com/gallery/data/500/nh21003.jpg[/sIGPIC]

2004 MC JB/W CVT DSC H/K R50 "Operation De-Chrome" 90% Complete

I see a Hot Chocolate with a white top and stripes in Fairfax Station/Burke every once in a while. I saw it again today and the driver turned her head to look at me and Monster as she passed. One of these days I'm going to follow her or something to give her a card. MINIs are one thing, but brown MINIs? :love:

tonight around 715ish i passed mike (68wmcs) heading down 495 :itsme::itsme:

I only spotted you when I split to go towards the Richmond hwy.

Did he see you? Mike is a great waver :itsme:

don't think so

Didn't have the chance to wave, it was to late. Did you see the white MINI with the red stripe fly by? He took the motoring experience to a new level!

03 BRG MINI S: Sold!

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!

I only spotted you when I split to go towards the Richmond hwy.

Didn't have the chance to wave, it was to late. Did you see the white MINI with the red stripe fly by? He took the motoring experience to a new level!

nope didn't see it

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

I caught up with 2 other BRGs this morning on the American Legion Bridge (Outer Loop into VA). One turned off onto the GW Parkway and then I joined another on the Dulles Toll Road (west bound) before the toll plaza. THEN there was another on Sunrise Valley. 5 BRGs (including Ernie) in 15 minutes? What are the odds.

I didn't recognize any of them and the VA state troopers don't look kindly on tagging while in motion. :embarassed:

image.php?u=1000&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Ernie McStreet's facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/erniemcs.street

Saw a gp driving w on 66 with the lisence plate "jcw gp"
Yes, I know that owner. His name is Sam - he's a former DCMM member.
I got a wave from a BRG/B Clubman on 267 about an hour ago. It was a nice change from being ignored. :)
:top:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Yes, I know that owner. His name is Sam - he's a former DCMM member.

I was going to wave but he just drove right on by

Just drove by an accident on Little River Turnpike and Wakefield Chapel involving a MINI. Looked like there was at least three people in the car. I hope everyone is ok!
What color? I hope it's not a Space Blue/Silver one. Alan (Scavenger) lives right near there (at the other end of Wakefield Chapel, by Braddock).

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129