GreenCactus

Was it you???

I will until Feb 17th, when I start terminal leave! 4 years in the basement of the Pentagon as a junior officer was enough!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Stella" 2007 MCS, SS/B, Red Lounge Leather, WMW DV, NM Engineering TA, KIWI WIFI + Rev + KUDA

I kept saying if I worked there I would really get good at riding a bike and ride in at least a few days a week (and get skinny!), then again I'm a CTR not a Jr Officer so my treatment is entirely different but not entirely better...

QFT.

Contractors, in my opinion, get a pretty bum deal quality of job wise. Unless you're a proper consultant, being paid to advise, etc, and not just filling a seat.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Stella" 2007 MCS, SS/B, Red Lounge Leather, WMW DV, NM Engineering TA, KIWI WIFI + Rev + KUDA

So this morning I parked next to this nice chili red S that I seek out every morning in the parking garage. This morning I tagged it with a nice little note.

I got back to Tigger at the end of the day and saw a scrap of paper on the window. I thought for sure it was from the MINI.

"Awesome MINI

Sincerely,

The Saab in front of you"

Sure enough there was a black Saab, so I tagged him with a club card and told him he had made my day:top:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I will until Feb 17th, when I start terminal leave! 4 years in the basement of the Pentagon as a junior officer was enough!

At the Pentagon 'junior officer' = 1-star and below. I remember as an E6 saying 'good morning sir' to a Brig Gen on the stairs between floors, and he seemed pleasantly surprised that someone actually spoke to him!

Gooooood mawnin', Blur!!!! :itsme:

I was a Motoring Zombie until I saw SCOOPIE! Then I realized I was about to miss my exit!

Disregard that :motor:maneuver from the far left lane to the exit. I'm awake now.

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

I didn't see you guys today, But Tigger wants to wave too

:wavey::itsme:

Hey Tigger! :itsme::wavey::itsme::motor::itsme::wavey::itsme:

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

LOL! I saw that! No worries ... it's Hump Day! :tongue:

I was a Motoring Zombie until I saw SCOOPIE! Then I realized I was about to miss my exit!

Disregard that :motor:maneuver from the far left lane to the exit. I'm awake now.

image.php?u=25&type=sigpic&dateline=1424

'scuuuuze me while I kiss the sky ~ Jimi

so today i pulled into the home depot off duke street and i pull in to a spot next to a dark blue mini who is part of the club he/she had some checkered A panels

kinda cool seeing two dcmm mini's next to eachother

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

Headed home from dropping off the moving truck this morning and we saw a the newest PolygiMINI family in NOVA. Catalina and Geno were going the other way but they didn't recognize us in Lona's car.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

i was on FB and i saw a video from mach v and i saw the club sticker in the back window

is this your orazor?

Edited by minime331
Converted YouTube link into embedded video

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.