GreenCactus

Was it you???

There are club stickers:biggrin: I def need one, and I had some fun with a yellow mini yesterday over by Chick fil a... he was test driving it by himself w/ dealer plate and sticker in the window, and I just got my intake filter:motor:

Once you join the club as a member you will get a cling to put in your window showing you're a club member. We will also send you a bunch of business cards to tag other MINIs with. There are more goodies too.

Ali

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Pretty Pimped out Range Rover was coming up pretty "high and tight" behind BLUR in traffic yesterday. He finally passed me, because I let him of course, but then dropped back again. He did this a few times before the bottle neck stopped us. He pulls up next to me on the LEFT SHOULDER!

Yells out, "That is a bad a$$ MINI with a bad a$$ plate!" His plates read, "DA FEW". He is a Marine Recruiter in DC. He said he too is a SONIC the Hedgehog fan! I have only met a handful of people who got the reference without me pointing it out.

:congrats::congrats::congrats:

He thanked me for my service, asked to merge in front of me, I said NO! As the bottleneck opened up we flew around 495! :motor: :embarassed::motor::embarassed:

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

Pretty Pimped out Range Rover was coming up pretty "high and tight" behind BLUR in traffic yesterday. He finally passed me, because I let him of course, but then dropped back again. He did this a few times before the bottle neck stopped us. He pulls up next to me on the LEFT SHOULDER!

Yells out, "That is a bad a$$ MINI with a bad a$$ plate!" His plates read, "DA FEW". He is a Marine Recruiter in DC. He said he too is a SONIC the Hedgehog fan! I have only met a handful of people who got the reference without me pointing it out.

He thanked me for my service, asked to merge in front of me, I said NO! As the bottleneck opened up we flew around 495! :motor: :embarassed::motor::embarassed:

You're such a Bad A$$

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Errrr! Get some! Yut Yut Kill Kill. I'm sorry my Marine came out..

Signature.JPG

I was just driving by Courthouse in Arlington when a red MINI with white stripes pulled up along my side and the owner reciprocated my wave :wavey:. Yeah! Then we complimented each others MINIs and I asked if he was a DCMM member and he said yes! He asked me my username when the light changed.

Signature.JPG

I was just driving by Courthouse in Arlington when a red MINI with white stripes pulled up along my side and the owner reciprocated my wave :wavey:. Yeah! Then we complimented each others MINIs and I asked if he was a DCMM member and he said yes! He asked me my username when the light changed.

Hey that was me! Finally seeing someone from the forums was pretty cool:top:

06' MCS Chilli Red... K&N PF

Headed home from work in the ridiculous traffic on the Wilson bridge and I spied a MINI up ahead. As I caught up (VA Plates PCOCBLU I think), the driver had her Phone at the window shooting video of Archi and I driving by. She waved like crazy at us. We played "tag" for the next 45 minutes in traffic on the bridge.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

When I ask you, "Are you game?", be pre-warned that some MINIac craziness will follow. :rock:

Ali will probably post something on FB about this but I'll start the ball rolling here.

We are driving through Fairfax and spot a Cosmic Blue Countryman merging into traffic. The driver gives us a great wave and files into the turning lane behind us. I spot her Vanity Plate, MINI XXL, that is a sign that this is not a CCD (Commuter Countryman Driver). So....I look over to Ali and the craziness begins!

I hand her a DCMM Card and tell her to GOOOOOOOO! Ali was shocked to say the least! She jumped out the car ran back to the CB MCsC, probably freaking the poor lady out, giving her the card as she screamed "Join our club!" LMAO!

Ali kept saying, "I can't believe I did that!" It was great!:rock::rofl::rofl::rock:

We are driving through Fairfax and spot a Cosmic Blue Countryman merging into traffic. The driver gives us a great wave and files into the turning lane behind us. I spot her Vanity Plate, MINI XXL, that is a sign that this is not a CCD (Commuter Countryman Driver). So....I look over to Ali and the craziness begins!

:rock::rofl::rofl::rock:

I saw her this morning on the corner of Little River Turnpike and Pickett Road around 0610 or so.....she was turning onto Pickett....I don't know if she saw me wave :itsme:.....

image.php?u=620&type=sigpic&dateline=129

Next Generation Trnka Toy

2003 R53 MCSm, EB/W

Lona and I were driving down Glebe Road yesterday and a really nice looking Spice Orange Cabrio turned onto Glebe a few cars ahead of us. I couldn't see the plates but the denim top gave it away. It was Jennifer in BENDER on their way home from work. Despite the nice weather, BENDER was all closed up, not getting any of that open air time... We were in Lona's car so we were "invisible" to Jennifer.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Spotted EZ and crew in tow! Literally, he has the triplets in their wagons. He spotted me as I was leaving Weagmans. Those little MINIacs in the making are too cute for words.

It was so good to see him. Sources say the whole crew will be at the picnic.:rock:

Quitta