GreenCactus

Was it you???

Spotted and followed (4 a brief while) a LB MCS today on the beltway, heading home. It had VA tags MINI MLZ (thought that was cute) w/a man & woman inside. I passed them and waved, but it was just as we were coming in2 that curvy spot (just b4 the lanes split), so I didn't see if they waved back.

image.php?u=25&type=sigpic&dateline=1424

'scuuuuze me while I kiss the sky ~ Jimi

HEY! Lona and I were coming home from the grocery store this morning and we passed MINI MLZ! They waved! Lona was getting a card for them at the light but they turned into the Home Depot so I'm guessing they live somewhere close by. We'll keep an eye out for them.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Yesterday morning, I was attempting to turn left onto Oronoco St, from Washington St in Old Town. While I was waiting, a BRG/W headed north waved!

Around 5:30 last night, I was headed West on King St and I passed a classic Mini, parked on the street, with Montana plates. I tried to take a picture, but traffic decided to move.

Also last night, on Duke St, PlayPlay waved at me. I didn't realized it was him, since he wasn't in his MINI. I thought it was just some guy who was trying to get me to let him in front of since the right lane was a turn only lane. Sorry for speeding up! ;)

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

:rock: got hellas this wknd

:top::top:

151088_902381289182_68117391_45714673_3887529_n.jpg

i saw your laurel by greeveys shopping center. looks nice!

I see That7Guy almost every other day (sometimes I'm in a coworkers car or my NC2 miata).

Honk or flash at me!:stupid:

2010 MCS Laurel edition RMW Tune ;-), ALTA FMIC, Invidia Q300 Exhaust, NM Eng. CAI, NM Discharge pipe, NM Charge pipe, NM Strut brace, Open hood scoop, Stri Boost gauge, Craven Speed shiftwell(black), BSH CC, and many more goodies!.

i saw your laurel by greeveys shopping center. looks nice!

I see That7Guy almost every other day (sometimes I'm in a coworkers car or my NC2 miata).

Yea, I think I see you every once in a while. Your friend has the white evo? I didn't know you had an NB! I drive my NA to work every one in a while when the weather is nice.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Today I went for a reflexology massage at a place that I had a Groupon for. It was kind of hard to find the location from the parking lot because they didn't have signs. I called them for directions and to make sure I was in the right place. I noticed a MINI in the lot and it was in a spot with their number so I asked if the MINI went with the place. Turned out the chiropractor that owned the place owned the MINI. I gave him a card. Then the massage therapist comes out and tells me that she has one also. So I gave her a card and grilled her about her MINI during the massage. Turns out she's in a poligaMINI family as her husband has one too. I was in MINI heavan, and was harassing the receptionist to get one since she was the only one that didn't have one.

It was a MINIrific experience and I managed to tag 3 MINI owners.

Ali

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I would've remembered :banghead: Must flash :stupid: LOL im on there usually aroun 6:30-7:00 heading home

I think I followed behind you on 495 just the other day

2010 MCS Laurel edition RMW Tune ;-), ALTA FMIC, Invidia Q300 Exhaust, NM Eng. CAI, NM Discharge pipe, NM Charge pipe, NM Strut brace, Open hood scoop, Stri Boost gauge, Craven Speed shiftwell(black), BSH CC, and many more goodies!.

Tonight I was driving along Little River Tpk West when I see TRNKA. I was in the left lane, he was in the right and I was about 3 cars back. I'm so excited to be getting my wave, I KNOW he waves. You can only imagine how happy I was.

So FINALLY I catch up, I literally have my hand poised over the horn so I can toot and get his attention. What does he do??? He turns right, into the Giant! I was sitting in my car yelling "Nooooooooooo!"

As Greg happily drove on and never saw me.

Hey Greg!!! :wavey:

Tggrrr010.jpg

Hi Ali :wavey:....its funny because after I came out of the Giant I saw a dark colored MINI behind me in my rear view mirror. I don't understand how I could have missed you before the Giant....how could anyone miss a MINI with the top down at 30 degrees out:questionmark:

image.php?u=620&type=sigpic&dateline=129

Next Generation Trnka Toy

2003 R53 MCSm, EB/W

Hi Ali :wavey:....its funny because after I came out of the Giant I saw a dark colored MINI behind me in my rear view mirror. I don't understand how I could have missed you before the Giant....how could anyone miss a MINI with the top down at 30 degrees out:questionmark:

Actually the top was up. I only take it down at 30 if it's really sunny and there are no whining passengers in the car. I wasn't directly behind you, so I can see how you missed me.

Tggrrr010.jpg

Saw a yellow R56 with a roof rack crossing over 50 on gallows.

grevies shopping center on gallows and 50, spotted a silver r53 with rota rb's, went to say hi but you were leaving as i was coming out of grabbing my lunch... try "elephant jumps" for thai food btw:itsme:

I see at LEAST 2 MINIs a day on my commute to and fro, I am so happy to see 'em, but seems like a disappointment when I get not response. I am not gonna stop, I just wish more felt the enthusiasm for the MINI.

Or is it because I am long haired, tattooed all over, bearded and look more like I belong back on 2 wheels? I dunno. . .

WASABIFINAL.jpg.7de341e2df68d8efd5c1485317941c11.jpg

flickr

I see at LEAST 2 MINIs a day on my commute to and fro, I am so happy to see 'em, but seems like a disappointment when I get not response. I am not gonna stop, I just wish more felt the enthusiasm for the MINI.

Or is it because I am long haired, tattooed all over, bearded and look more like I belong back on 2 wheels? I dunno. . .

Hey, I have tattoos all over, am sometimes unshaded and have a bike as well, and I get pretty good responses. Maybe it's the hair?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]