smoke789

MTTB 6 - Parade Lap

We're excited to announce that this year's raffle at MINIs Take the Beltway (MTTB6) to benefit Operation Second Chance is now offering raffle ticket purchase in advance through our store. Additionally, you can now enter the raffle for the prize you'd like to win. Preview our prizes and all purchases made online will be added to the bucket prior to pulling winners at the brunch after the run around the beltway.

http://dcmm.storenvy.com/collections/923361-mttb-raffle-prizes

Tickets are available for $1 each, 7 for $5, and 15 for $10. Purchases online must be made for the item you'd like to enter your raffle tickets.

Reminder, winners do not need to be present to win, however arrangements must be made to pick the items.

Online orders end at 9am on Sunday Nov 9th.

Signature.JPG

We're excited to announce that this year's raffle at MINIs Take the Beltway (MTTB6) to benefit Operation Second Chance is now offering raffle ticket purchase in advance through our store. Additionally, you can now enter the raffle for the prize you'd like to win. Preview our prizes and all purchases made online will be added to the bucket prior to pulling winners at the brunch after the run around the beltway.

Tickets are available for $1 each, 7 for $5, and 15 for $10. Purchases online must be made for the item you'd like to enter your raffle tickets.

Reminder, winners do not need to be present to win, however arrangements must be made to pick the items.

Wow!!! That's a lot of raffle prizes. It's nice how you set up for advance ticket purchase. I'm taking advantage of it since I can't be at the event. Thanks for setting up the online raffle Catalina

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I just added one more prize donated by our vendor Itchy Pig Creations. Make sure you preview the prizes so you know what you want to purchase tickets for.

Remember, you don't have to be there to win, you just have to make arrangements to pick up the prize.

Signature.JPG

Reminder! Please don't forget your radios.

If you still have United State window flags from previous years, please bring them. We've got lots from last year; maybe enough for everyone. But just in case, we want to ensure everyone can display one (minus the cabrios that don't have the same window options).

We will have two credit card transaction positions, for anyone who wants to buy raffle tickets on site, or make their donation to Operation Second Chance with their credit card.

We have some great raffle prizes this year! To get a glimpse, you'll have to check the link Catalina provided above!

If you're bringing cash, exact change will be very helpful. We'll have limited small bills on site to make change. (I'm currently hoarding up $1s and $5s!)

See you Sunday!

Catalina, is the MINI shirt with the gears in a women's cut. Want to put in tickets for it but want to make sure it will fit Corey if he wins

You worry about your tickets, I will worry about mine. I don't plan on sharing anything I win. [emoji57]

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

Registration and raffle volunteers... David will open the doors of Passport MINI at 7:30. I'll have a few tables and chairs, and boxes of stuff in my truck to unload and set up.

I also need a favor from a participant. Specifically, a someone who can drive a clutch. My truck needs to go over to Sears after it's unloaded with registration/raffle items at Passport. Soooo, Can someone take it over to Sears for me so the ladder and truck bed can be used for photo ops? It will also have the flags in it to pass out. Before 8am?

Catalina - Storenvy doesn't seem to be able to handle the volume discounts that you are offering. Seven tickets are charged $7 rather than $5. Did I misunderstand the ticket sale?

What kind of radio does the club use on drives?

FRS (Family Radio System). You can pick up a pair at Walmart or wherever there's an electronic section of a store. The important thing is to make sure it offers sub-channels.

They range in price and quality and everyone has their favorite brand. Lots of people have the Motorolas or the Cobras.

Note* Usually, a few people will bring spare radios on the drives for people who don't have (or have forgotten theirs like I did last drive). If you're not sure what to get, you can borrow tomorrow, and consider it like research or a test drive.

Catalina - Storenvy doesn't seem to be able to handle the volume discounts that you are offering. Seven tickets are charged $7 rather than $5. Did I misunderstand the ticket sale?

What I did was buy 5 $1 tickets and assumed Catalina would put 7 in th he basket. Do you want a $2 refund? Is not hard to fix.

Catalina is at the Marine Corp ball tonight so may not be reached

Ali

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Registration and raffle volunteers... David will open the doors of Passport MINI at 7:30. I'll have a few tables and chairs, and boxes of stuff in my truck to unload and set up.

I also need a favor from a participant. Specifically, a someone who can drive a clutch. My truck needs to go over to Sears after it's unloaded with registration/raffle items at Passport. Soooo, Can someone take it over to Sears for me so the ladder and truck bed can be used for photo ops? It will also have the flags in it to pass out. Before 8am?

If I get there early enough I can do this but that depends on my wife and if she gets moving early enough.

FRS (Family Radio System). You can pick up a pair at Walmart or wherever there's an electronic section of a store. The important thing is to make sure it offers sub-channels.

They range in price and quality and everyone has their favorite brand. Lots of people have the Motorolas or the Cobras.

Note* Usually, a few people will bring spare radios on the drives for people who don't have (or have forgotten theirs like I did last drive). If you're not sure what to get, you can borrow tomorrow, and consider it like research or a test drive.

I'll be there by 7:30 to help set up the raffle table. I also have an extra radio. If anyone needs to borrow it, you can come and get it when you buy your raffle tickets! :wink:

image.php?u=1426&type=sigpic&dateline=14

Hey everyone - great event!

The lady at WTOP I was talking to with updates along the route asked us to send them pictures from the event at the following email address:

trafficcenter@wtop.com

I think they plan on making a news item about it on their website! So get those pics submitted ASAP - so they have something to use. :biggrin:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Well that was fun! :motor: Thank you to everyone for setting it up. I can't wait to see the pictures and videos.

I couldn't stay for lunch but I am curious if I won anything. I am sure I didn't because that is how my world spins.

1979 and blurple

Well that was fun! :motor: Thank you to everyone for setting it up. I can't wait to see the pictures and videos.

I couldn't stay for lunch but I am curious if I won anything. I am sure I didn't because that is how my world spins.

Thanks for coming out, and you already won you have a classic to motor in anything you want.:top::top:

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels