Poison Ivy

Meet & Greet at MINI of Sterling - Dec 20

It's "Meet & Greet" time! This month, it will be held at MINI of Sterling, Saturday December 20th, from 9:30am to noon.

The address is: 21826 Pacific Blvd, Sterling VA 20166

Please come join us for a casual get together with new and old members.

Non-members and soon-to-be members are welcome as well.

The RSVP option has been added so we can better plan for the vent but if you aren't able to RSVP, please don't let that stop you from coming out to join us.

Signature.JPG

I'm thinking of heading to Lost Rhino after the Meet and Greet. Is anyone else interested? If we have a large group, I'll see if they will give us space in one of their other rooms.

http://www.lostrhino.com

Sounds good to me! Hopefully they are not too crowded though, as I know it can get that way there on Saturdays. I know we've moved from there to Buffalo Wild Wings before when it was too unmanageable.

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Green cactus, are you taking white's ferry across?

Maybe we can rally other MD folks in poolesville and caravan that direction? I'd be down for that.

2009 MCS - Passenger seat delete--Rear seat delete--Arm rest delete--Cup holder delete--Seat Belt Delete--Cup holder added back because coffee

I'll be leading a short run to White's Ferry and then to MINI of Sterling. The fun part will be on the MD side, as I don't have time to plan something for the VA side this week.

We will meet at 8:30am at Zaglio's Bakery, 19639 Fisher Ave, Poolesville MD. They have coffee and baked goodies and lots of parking.

We'll leave about 8:45am. The ferry is $5 one way and $8 round trip. Cash only.

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

Sounds interesting. Might come over to the other side for he bakery lol. Don't know about Bert and Scott...but I'm pretty sure Celia's out. She works on Saturdays

Grey Goose: 2016 F56 Moonwalk Grey JCW - TTFS/GTPeace Custom Stage 1 (Present)
Shadow: 2011 R56 HT MB/MB - MANIC Stage 1 (Past)

I can't confirm just yet (weather/wife dependent) but would anyone be interested in attending katie's Cars & Coffee before hand and then drive over to Steerling? That's what we did for our first every Meet and Greet, it would make for a really early morning but you would maximize your car time!

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

what time does it kick off or what time would you plan on getting there?

I can't confirm just yet (weather/wife dependent) but would anyone be interested in attending katie's Cars & Coffee before hand and then drive over to Steerling? That's what we did for our first every Meet and Greet, it would make for a really early morning but you would maximize your car time!

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

I should be good for cars and cofffe and heading down to sterling. What time?

image.php?u=1209&type=sigpic&dateline=13

what time does it kick off or what time would you plan on getting there?

Not sure if attending just yet, but if I do it will be around 7am, which means we will have crappy parking, I may arrive at 630 to try and get better parking, it really just depends on the weather. I will confirm on Thursday.

You will be taking or you will be riding. Not going to make it to cars and coffee, would have to leave the house a 0530 and I am not that motivated this week.

Look forward to seeing you at the M&G though.

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

You will be taking or you will be riding. Not going to make it to cars and coffee, would have to leave the house a 0530 and I am not that motivated this week.

Look forward to seeing you at the M&G though.

I understand, I will have to leave between 600-630 myself. Not sure if Sara is going or not, Duane might though, so at least I'll have one of my ladies.