TGGRRR (Ali)

DCMM Harlem Shake Video

Meet at the Lorton Prison parking lot at noon.

Address: 8400 Lorton Rd., Lorton, VA

1. Merge I-395 S toward Richmond

2. Continue onto Interstate 395 Connector S/Interstate 95 Connector S

3. Merge onto I-95 S

4. Take exit 163 for VA-642 toward Lorton

5. Turn right onto VA-642/Lorton Rd

6. Turn right at the sign which is 1/4 mile from the light and follow all the way through:

image-15-1_zps555b9371.jpeg

DCMM will be spending some time on a creative adventure and make our own Harlem Shake Video.

Get your shake on!!! :top:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

If anyone is thinking of participating but doesn't know what kind of funny/goofy getup they would do... I have a Where's Waldo costume that I'll be happy to lend someone for the video. It simply comprises a shirt, hat/beanie and fake glasses. :biggrin:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Well, looks like it's back to the drawing board!:pcguru:

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

I liked it, but I think it loses something without having actual people in it doing goofy stuff. To me, the magic fun of this phenomenon is the people.

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

I liked it, but I think it loses something without having actual people in it doing goofy stuff. To me, the magic fun of this phenomenon is the people.

+1

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

A lot of us are thinking we have the weirdo people dancing and the MINIs circling. We can do this!!!

Sounds good. I've got my Sesame Street BERT head ready. :stupid:

+1

image.php?u=1000&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Ernie McStreet's facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/erniemcs.street

:top:

Me in Bear Costume (it's the best one we had):ridinghorse:

Laura Running :vroom:

Wait so...

Laura is being chased by Chris and Ali! Wow! :vroom: indeed!

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

stick with traditional but mix in that MINI one too.

start out with everyone parked in a parking lot like we do before runs, people milling around, maybe a bonnet popped here and there and have your token wierd person doing the solo thing in front.

then for the crazy part

i like Ali's idea of MINIs/Minis circling and all the weird people in the middle

stick with traditional but mix in that MINI one too.

start out with everyone parked in a parking lot like we do before runs, people milling around, maybe a bonnet popped here and there and have your token wierd person doing the solo thing in front.

then for the crazy part

i like Ali's idea of MINIs/Minis circling and all the weird people in the middle

You really should bring the Duck for this

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

and CravenSpeed did one
I like their transparency effects! :smile:

+1

So who will be my dance partner?

:dancing::elephant::dancing::elephant::dancing::elephant:

I'm wearing my Bear costume and chasing Laura around

Well, I'm pretty silly. I'm thinking of wearing a ridiculous wig, wearing a ridiculous outfit, and improvising.