TGGRRR (Ali)

DCMM Harlem Shake Video

Oh snap! I can't make this anymore. I have a job interview in California that weekend. This was supposed to be my day to shine bright like a diamond! :laugh:

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

03 BRG MINI S: Sold!

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!

Oh snap! I can't make this anymore. I have a job interview in California that weekend. This was supposed to be my day to shine bright like a diamond! :laugh:

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Arrrgh we lost our shirtless guy.

Good luck on your interview, but I'm sorry you can't make it

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

So i am not going to be able to make it :(. i got job orientation sat so i need to switch my job schedule around.

if someone wants to use my big bad wolf costume just pm me and i will try to give it to ali or craig or someone who is going.

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

So i am not going to be able to make it :(. i got job orientation sat so i need to switch my job schedule around.

if someone wants to use my big bad wolf costume just pm me and i will try to give it to ali or craig or someone who is going.

:afraid::bawling:

First we lose our shirtless guy, now the big bad wolf

I am sad

Tggrrr010.jpg

Who is working the logistics and choreography behind all of this? Are we just gonna show up and act a fool?

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

Who is working the logistics and choreography behind all of this? Are we just gonna show up and act a fool?

We'll figure it out with our usual style :party::elephant::marshmellow::lollypop::thrasher::stickyman::bike::motor::motor:

Tggrrr010.jpg

Hey Haemish! You still have that pink feather boa?:elephant:

The one you were wearing at the... oh wait... my bad. I'll PM you!:flute:

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

Hey Haemish! You still have that pink feather boa?:elephant:

The one you were wearing at the... oh wait... my bad. I'll PM you!:flute:

HAH! Don't start false rumors now! :hmpf: :reddy:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

So last night I looked around and I found my Waldo costume. So far, nobody has asked if they can use it... it's very simple (shirt, beanie, fake glasses), and fun! I'll bring it anyway, in case anyone decides they want to use it last minute. :biggrin:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

I know folks have thoughts and ideas about what we'll do for the video so I wanted to throw out a few ideas and hear what others have in mind.

First, in a short period of time, we can make a few variations but here's where I'd like to start:

Opens with several MINIs/Minis parked and people wiping them down, checking tire pressure or whatever (Stephanie, you can be sitting on top of Lucy if you want). One person - I'm going with Haemish for now - will be doing that goofy thing, dancing by themselves with the full face helment on.

When the bass drops and it cuts to "scene 2", the costumes come out and things get a little strange... It would be cool to have a couple of cars doing very, very tight circles, as if chasing each other in the background (or around the perimeter of the "set") and of course little Red Riding hood will be chasing the big bad wolf and if the bear costume shows up, it's just gotta be "violating" Cricket.

I do have the original soundtrack for the song and I'll see if I can bring a set of speakers so we can hear it at least once but otherwise, we'll be working from a stopwatch.

We can shoot a couple versions or the 1st and 2nd "scene" so put your thinking caps on!

My plan to capture this is to have my really tall ladder so we have a good downward view of the "set" and I'll have at least 3 GoPro's recording at different resolutions/frame rates to make sure it's captured properly.

Ideas anyone?

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold