Edge

Spring Fling 2013: Drive & Lunch in VA wine country

Mark and I can relay

:itsme::itsme::itsme::itsme:

Thanks Ali! (and Mark) :biggrin:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Note that there are only 6 "Yes" slots left! RSVPs will be closed when it hits 50. Also, note that people still on the fence (i.e. "Maybe") will not be able to join the run once the Yeses hit 50. Sorry folks, I can only count firm committals. :embarassed: :angel:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

I can be a sweeper since I'm the odd ball anyways.
Thanks Tyler! :top:
I'm sad that I won't be able to do Spring Fling :( ... I really wanted to. There's always next year, just don't let it fall on April 21!
Steph - April 21 is a Monday next year, so that won't happen. Good chance that I'll pick either Saturday April 19 or Sunday April 20 next year... but we're getting way ahead of ourselves!

Note that there are only 6 "Yes" slots left! RSVPs will be closed when it hits 50. Also, note that people still on the fence (i.e. "Maybe") will not be able to join the run once the Yeses hit 50. Sorry folks, I can only count firm committals. :embarassed: :angel:
Only two slots left now!

Only two slots left now!
...and that's all she wrote. We've hit the limit of 50, and RSVPs are now closed. If any of the Yeses drop out (please post here or let me know directly if that happens), I'll re-open the RSVPs again until we get back to 50.

I'm sorry we had to cap it folks! :frown:

As for the "Maybes", I'm sorry but if you end up wanting to come, you'll have to hope that some of the Yeses drop out.

i thought i rsvped, guess not, o well, more time to detail STKRS 2 before he gets stickered
You posted in the thread over 3 weeks ago, but RSVPs didn't actually open until this past Sunday.

Steph - April 21 is a Monday next year, so that won't happen. Good chance that I'll pick either Saturday April 19 or Sunday April 20 next year... but we're getting way ahead of ourselves!

YEAHHHHH, that's wayyyyyyy too far out!

You're a good friend missing out on a run for a birthday :top:

The Dragon isn't that far off

Thanks Ali!! It was a hard decision for me to have to choose between two friends haha. But Dragon runs are near.

turns out ill be there after all!! Going as Quitta's +1 :top:

You know this is the run we first met? Seems like yesterday, Brat Face!

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

Well damn, sorry folks but DB's AC condenser has sprung a leak and I won't be able to get parts and everything put together in time for the run and carrying the kids around without AC won't work. Looks like we'll have to introduce ourselves at another event. Good news is, we've freed up 4 seats for others :top:

Edge (or other Mod) can you pull us from the list please?

Thx

Well damn, sorry folks but DB's AC condenser has sprung a leak and I won't be able to get parts and everything put together in time for the run and carrying the kids around without AC won't work. Looks like we'll have to introduce ourselves at another event. Good news is, we've freed up 4 seats for others :top:

Thx

Michael, that's too bad. I'm praying my car will be out of the shop before this too.

I just sent Al (DaBeest) (spelling?) an email to let him know your spots opened up. If there's any left over I'm trying to see if Dad wants to come too.

Signature.JPG

Thx

Very sorry to hear about your MINI misfortune, Michael. Thanks for letting us know so that others can participate. I have removed you from the RSVP list.

The Spring Fling RSVPs have now been re-opened. There are 4 slots left! They will be closed again when we hit 50.

The Spring Fling RSVPs have now been re-opened. There are 4 slots left! They will be closed again when we hit 50.
Update: one slot left!

We've hit 50 again, so the RSVPs are once again closed.

You know this is the run we first met? Seems like yesterday, Brat Face!

I met the brat face on this run too :rock:

that was the year me and Q had our own private table for 2 and became BFFs :rofl: and Ali cornered me in line for the bathroom and named my car :stupid:, that was an interesting run to say the lease :laugh: :motor: