GreenCactus

16 Days...

Catalina and I both have had quirky issues with out 07 Nav but that makes me relieved (some what) that it isn't just our years.

First gens doht have a problem haha

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

I can't believe I'm leaving in 2 days...

I can't take tomorrow off, though I really wish I could. I have way too much work to finish up. I'm completely not ready to leave. The cabin decorations are assembled and most supplies have been purchased, but I still have to pack (and do laundry). Poor Cricket won't be getting a bath before we leave... Unless someone wants to come get her tomorrow... :wink:

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

I am so ready :biggrin: & so NOT ready :frown: for MOTD!

DITTO! I was thinkin this morning I've 101 things to do to prepare, but at the same time I am booked with events day and night right up until I leave on Tue eve/Wed morn. I'm already feeling a late departure as I expect to have to get everything done at the last minute on Tue after work :(

image.php?u=1046&type=sigpic&dateline=13

I can't believe I'm leaving in 2 days...

I can't take tomorrow off, though I really wish I could. I have way too much work to finish up. I'm completely not ready to leave. The cabin decorations are assembled and most supplies have been purchased, but I still have to pack (and do laundry). Poor Cricket won't be getting a bath before we leave... Unless someone wants to come get her tomorrow... :wink:

Don't bother to wash her...it's gonna rain Sat. and Sun. :frown:

ill be leaving the house around 430 am to meet up with the HR crew and driving down with them, so its a little long but i rather drive down with someone than by myself.:motor:

i did finished my car, for the most part, this morning around 3am, just have to do some touch up stuff and i should be good to go. :top::stupid: