TGGRRR (Ali)

Get any mods

Tigger got his roll bars and headlight rings done in dark silver vinyl, looks really good.

I also got his dings removed and an ECU Tune.

On the highway coming home I really noticed the tune in how he was more responsive.

I bought him some presents too and got myself some MINI swag

I am sure there were other mods. I know Lola got some things done and so did Coqui

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Lola got all her scratches removed and paint touched up. Also her bonnet stripes were removed because of heat crack and replaced with brand spanking new white with black pin stripe bonnet stripes (same as before). As soon as she's bathed from the drive home she'll look amazing.

El Coqui got a pulley installed and another part replaced (IDK what) by WMW. He also got his mirror caps painted red. We picked up red belt line tape to cover the crome. Geno got the horns that we bought from ElPolloDiablo that were delivered to the Dragon by Cricket and Laura.

Like wise we picked up some presents for ourselves and the MINIs. Big ticket item was we each picked up a spare tire donut from Detriot Tuned.

Signature.JPG

I had Way install the ATI crank damper that I had recently purchased from him. And Richard Lin of Show Car Detailing in Anaheim treated me to a demonstration of Black Wow on my trim and Sonax on my very dirty wheels.

JAB 67

Fairfax, VA

2004 MCS, PW/B

I am curious to see about this stuff. What are your thoughts? Any pics, before/after?

I've got Black Wow and Sonax, if you'd like to try both/either. That way you can draw your own conclusions :smile:

I personally don't like BW as much as I do my Adams VRT, mainly because it takes 2-3 times as long to apply BW and to me it doesn't seem to last any longer than VRT.

I'm still getting a feel for Sonax. It does give you a visual indicator that it's doing something (turns from fluorescent green to blood red) but you may find you still have to use a brush to get the tough stuff - just like any other wheel cleaner. Maybe I didn't leave it on long enough? I'll be giving Sonax another test this week, weather permitting.

-Jim

I am curious to see about this stuff. What are your thoughts? Any pics, before/after?

Jono,

I've got Black Wow in my detailing kit if you'd like to give it a try. I'm sure Ali will comment that she's on a "Black Wow" strike but that's because she's planning on having the black trim painted and the Black Wow needs to be totally removed so the paint will have a clean/proper adhesion surface. For the most part, it works exactly as advertised.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Sooo tired.

I got my Pully done (15). Stubby antenna, New chrome scoop, Craven brake handle, Lots of new Vinyl. (no new bonnet stripes, Todd was out when I got there)

Lots of pics and video coming soon.

Steve "Wizzer" P.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]2009 MINI Clubman S R55 "BATTPODD"

Sooo tired.

I got my Pully done (15). Stubby antenna, New chrome scoop, Craven brake handle, Lots of new Vinyl. (no new bonnet stripes, Todd was out when I got there)

Lots of pics and video coming soon.

Todd booked up on wed, he was swamped. Covering my roll bars turned out to be a bigger pain then he expected.

Tggrrr010.jpg

Bender, my wife's MINI, got a swath of Paul Smith stripes across the roofline, to match the scuttles. He also was the proud recipient of a MINI FINI system, to hold a full-size spare tire. In case he meets another pot hole. :tongue:

Jennifer won a wind blocker from MINI Skirts, apparently. I was hoping for the V1 personally, but hey.

I was talking to the MINI Fini guys about that Spare holder. Since I don't have a spare right now it's tempting.

But it would cover up all my boot stickers!

HXKtd.jpg

Steve "Wizzer" P.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]2009 MINI Clubman S R55 "BATTPODD"

They can put those on a Cabrio?
Yep! The MINI FINI stuff is top notch quality, too. The darn things are rated as Class 3! (up to 5,000 lb)... of course the MINI itself can't handle that much tow weight, but it speaks volumes as to how well built the MINI FINI stuff is. :biggrin:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Yep! The MINI FINI stuff is top notch quality, too. The darn things are rated as Class 3! (up to 5,000 lb)... of course the MINI itself can't handle that much tow weight, but it speaks volumes as to how well built the MINI FINI stuff is. :biggrin:

I got the cup holder, it's nice having two big cup holders. The new one is great for holding my walkie talkie

Tggrrr010.jpg