ooooooohhhhhh aaaaaahhhhh!

HOOD SCOOP LED INSERT - R55/56/57/58/59 COOPER S

Add some flash with this Hood Scoop LED insert - this LED light bar replaces the factory plastic insert.

Fits: 2007-2012 R56 Cooper S Hatchback

2008-2012 R55 Cooper S CLUBMAN

2009-2012 R57 Cooper S Convertible

2012+ R58 Cooper S Coupe

2012+ R59 Cooper S Roadster

Made-to-order, item may take 2-3 weeks for delivery.

g2nmx1253.jpg

Signature.JPG

This better be available with red LEDs that trace back and forth...

I would order the "Kit" Kit:rock:

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

I would order the "Kit" Kit:rock:
You mean the KITT Kit? :biggrin:

Original (Pontiac Trans-Am): kitt-smiley.gif

2008 remake (Ford Shelby GT500KR Mustang): KITTSMILIE-1.gif

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

I emailed them to ask if you could get it in red LEDs and this is the response I got:

Hello and thanks for inquiring about MiniMania and the parts and accessories .Ken, our technical support manager

for the new Minis and Sprint Booster, is out of the office until 03-05. He can gladly answer any questions when he returns next week.

If you can send your e-mail then or call, he can reply. kens@minimania.com

Regards,

Ed

So, I guess only one person knows and he's out. :stupid:

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

I emailed them to ask if you could get it in red LEDs and this is the response I got:

Hello and thanks for inquiring about MiniMania and the parts and accessories .Ken, our technical support manager

for the new Minis and Sprint Booster, is out of the office until 03-05. He can gladly answer any questions when he returns next week.

If you can send your e-mail then or call, he can reply. kens@minimania.com

Regards,

Ed

So, I guess only one person knows and he's out. :stupid:

Oh well, it's only until Monday.

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

4282-2.jpg

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

I think all of you should get one of those and install it, especially Ali. Maybe she can get one that flashes 007 and shoots flames out of the scoop!

Of course, the first gen hood scoop is functional so that'll kill the airflow to the IC...

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

I think all of you should get one of those and install it, especially Ali. Maybe she can get one that flashes 007 and shoots flames out of the scoop!

Of course, the first gen hood scoop is functional so that'll kill the airflow to the IC...

What if I can put the lights in the grill instead of the scoop. It would look so cool. Then I need to figure out how to make Tigger talk to me

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

What if I can put the lights in the grill instead of the scoop. It would look so cool. Then I need to figure out how to make Tigger talk to me

The lights should be orange...

Let's see, what do you get if you cross TIGGER with KITT?

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover

Alan @ opensource.com

Let's see, what do you get if you cross TIGGER with KITT?
Considering that they are both male, nothing at all! :tongue:

:tongue::biggrin::rofl:

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

Alan @ opensource.com

What? It doesn't talk to you? Merlin talks to me!

Haemish, you were so kind, so gentle... So Politically correct with that response.

You all ever see the movie "The Core" with Hillary Swank? I think lasers out the front that vaporize objects in the way would be a much better addition.

Or better yet, a large spatula that filps the person's car off the road when they offend you would be great too.

No matter where you go, there you are!