Edge

Spring Fling 2012: Drive & Lunch in VA wine country

Merlin is in the garage with a fresh coat of wax curing before it's buffed out. The gas tank is full and all vital fluids have been checked. Inside, our route sheets are printed, the radios are charged, the GoPro is ready and we are looking forward to a great day of motoring with so many of our bestest friends. For those who can't make it for the Spring Fling, we'll take lots of photos and you will be missed!

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

I'll be there. I procrastinated on the rsvp, which of course is closed now. However, Celia put me as a +1 on her rsvp so it will not affect the amount of people at the restaurant. My first run in a really long time. Just installed the tsw upper motor mount and the bsh lower motor mount, so this will be a great test.

I'm getting excited! Unfortunately, my wife and daughter won't be coming along. Like Craig said, and I assume many others, radios are charging, tunes are loaded, and early alarm clock set! :top:

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

+1 on all of the comments above and I'd like to note that it was really nice to meet so many new members and participants who aren't yet members that joined us for the event. Hopefully, you had enough fun that you'll decide to join the club as full members and continue coming out to motor with us!

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Today I picked up a new iMac which means I finally have a real computer again and I just downloaded my GoPro videos from the spring fling. I know I should be able to edit them with iMovie, so I'll be playing with that and I'll share them when they're done.

Signature.JPG