cmcveay

Memorial Day/Yellow Ribbon Run

Since you like sweeping so much ali, come on over to my house i have some work for you to do. :laugh:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mark and I were living together for 2 years when he realized that I didn't know how to turn on the vacuum cleaner.....

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

^^^I will post up what I have after I go through them^^^

I would also like to thank you all for such an enjoyable memorial day weekend run. I know there is a lot of work that goes into a well orchestrated "joy ride", and it was certainly a circuit I am going to re-run! Was made even more enjoyable for me as my pops tagged along, and our time together is few and far between. . .I think he was a little rattled though. He is NOT use to zig-zagging around, and even though things were very conservative, he is A) Not use to being a passenger, and B)Not use to fan-fricking-tastic MINI fun!

All in all, just so nice to get out, have fun, and remember that there is a lot to be thankful for.

Celia(STICKRS), meant to show you earlier:

Viper.jpg

Like yours better though!:rock:

WASABIFINAL.jpg.7de341e2df68d8efd5c1485317941c11.jpg

flickr

Thanks Jono, it was nice to finally meet your and talk to you for a few minutes. Your dad was a hoot, I was able to talk to him for a few minutes and I look forward to your photo's.

For anyone else with pictures, if you use one of the online gallery's, please share a link with us. I do plan on making a montage.

Thanks,

Craig

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Since you like sweeping so much ali, come on over to my house i have some work for you to do. :laugh:

+1

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL"