cmcveay

Memorial Day/Yellow Ribbon Run

Lolita - PM or email me with any suggestions. Due to a wide variety of dietary considerations, a Chinese place is probably off the table. Places with enough parking to put 30 or so MINI's is a requirement and if they offer a Gluten (evil things I hear) free menu, it'll be even better.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Hey guys. New to the club, but looking to get involved a but more. Is there a limit to the number of cars for this run? Me and a buddy who just bought a Countryman may be interested.

Come one, Come all!

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

Asher,

Nope, no limit. If you bring the Countryman, it'll be a first at one of our events! Hope to see you there.

Katie,

We've updated the event to make it a "Yellow Ribbon Run". It's for memorial day and in memory of Jay. Yellow ribbons are used for "Remember our Troops" and for suicide awareness so it's appropriate. Glad you can make it!

I'll have ribbons, route sheets and plans to accomodate all of the RSVPs no matter what their status. Lots of the C3M and HRMINI folks can't RSVP here so I'll work with Celia and Dale to see if any of them will make it up for this event.

If DCMM folks can update their RSVP status as your plans pan out, it would be appreciated but it's understood if you can't.

Ricky - I really can't say for sure but around 3 wouldn't be too far off. If time is a factor, you can alway peel off and head back when you need. Just give a shout on the radio or something.

Just updated my maybe to a YES!!! :rock:

Reminder for those that returned from MOTD recently.... don't forget to reset your radios back to 7/21 which is the standard DCMM channel!

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

Just want to let you all know that rickyr53, Isadinho, and MiniLvr (us) are MINI caravanning from Alrington, VA to the Wegmans in Sterling on Sunday morning. More are welcome to join us if you'd like. We're planning on meeting at TJ Middle School/Community Center.

Signature.JPG

Just want to let you all know that rickyr53, Isadinho, and MiniLvr (us) are MINI caravanning from Alrington, VA to the Wegmans in Sterling on Sunday morning. More are welcome to join us if you'd like. We're planning on meeting at TJ Middle School/Community Center.

I love how you guys are caravanning to the caravan

Ali

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Laura (Green Cactus) and I will be running this route a little later this morning and we'll be looking for places to get food and places to park and enjoy lunch together. I'll update the info for the event & post a new comment with the update.