cmcveay

MINIs on the Dragon (MOTD)

Hey Jim, here's a little known secret!

When you start a new thread, look down at the bottom and there's an option to disable the emoticons! Of course an admin can go back and change that but at least you'll have the satisfaction of knowing that you tried so you'll get to keep your "Man Card". Unlike Alan who has lost his.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Where's the Man Card store? I might try to pick one up today :tongue::laugh:

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

And the majority vote say excessive use of emoticons (4 or more in any given email exchange) is enough to revoke the man card.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

For anyone who may be interested in "pimping" your car for the Darkness run or Midnight on the Dragon, I just ordered glow sticks - enough to share...

Hit me up in Fontana if you'd like to get some of them. I also bought a couple of strings of LED lights that are battery powered for the fun of it.

All of these lights and glow sticks arrived yesterday. They covered the dining room table. If Craig actually puts all this on the car, Archie will officially become the first MINI you can see from space.

Awesome, thanks.

One question though, if I had a choice between a fishing trip and a shopping trip to an electronics or automotive store, in that case, I'd probably pick the shopping, is that mean revocation?

ManCard.jpg

Here it is Alan

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover

Alan @ opensource.com

Awesome, thanks.

One question though, if I had a choice between a fishing trip and a shopping trip to an electronics or automotive store, in that case, I'd probably pick the shopping, is that mean revocation?

Hey that's not MY Man Card, I posted the Emoticon Man card :biggrin:

I think shopping for manly things should count

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Just noticed that the 2011 MOTD Welcome Guide is now online. It is wealth of good info and should be printed by everyone :top:

You can find it here: MOTD 9 Event Guide on DCMM

Or here: MOTD 9 Event Guide at the MOTD website (sometimes very busy/slow)

See ya at the Dragon :burnout:

Edited by cmcveay
Edited with the permission of Brian.

2012 Jeep Rubicon

Hey Fellow MINIacs,

I reserved a 1BR Azalea cabin last year (brand new; only 2 in the entire village), just KNOWING I was gonna make my 1st MOTD event--Not! :banghead: :frown: :banghead:

I'm so blown, I don't know wth 2 do. Anyhoo, if any1's interested in taking it over, just send me a pm w/your cell number and I'll give u a call w/more detail.

It's reserved from Friday to Sunday (4/29 - 5/1); if u want it sooner, I'm sure they could work something out.

Thanks 4 looking,

Audrey & Scoopie

image.php?u=25&type=sigpic&dateline=1424

'scuuuuze me while I kiss the sky ~ Jimi

Hey Fellow MINIacs,

I reserved a 1BR Azalea cabin last year (brand new; only 2 in the entire village), just KNOWING I was gonna make my 1st MOTD event--Not! :banghead: :frown: :banghead:

I'm so blown, I don't know wth 2 do. Anyhoo, if any1's interested in taking it over, just send me a pm w/your cell number and I'll give u a call w/more detail.

It's reserved from Friday to Sunday (4/29 - 5/1); if u want it sooner, I'm sure they could work something out.

Thanks 4 looking,

Audrey & Scoopie

I'm sad, I was looking forward to hanging with you and Scoopie

:s: :frown: :thumbsdown: :y: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Hey Fellow MINIacs,

Thanks 4 looking,

Audrey & Scoopie

Well, poop...why can't you come? BTW, if no-one here takes the cabin, post it on North American Motoring and/or Motoring Alliance...it'll go fast.

Hey Fellow MINIacs,

Thanks 4 looking,

Audrey & Scoopie

SOLD!!!

Right

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

Alan @ opensource.com