GreenCactus

Was it you???

Mark and I were driving down Little River and we spied this hot looking Electric Blue MINI, with a very excited and waving driver. It was Ricky, so we waved and drove together a bit :wavey:

Then on the way home we saw a Hyper blue MINI and pretty much embarrassed him into waving and then saw the Martin8R (not sure if I spelled that right) Who waved. For a short time, all 3 of us were driving together.

What MINI fun!!

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Spotted another DCMMer in traffic this AM. I was :vroom: so I didn't catch the details but I did she the vanity plate 'Lets Mtr' or something to that effect.

Gave him a quick :honk: and a huge :wavey: before BLUR and I :motor:.

Quitta

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

Spotted another DCMMer in traffic this AM. I was :vroom: so I didn't catch the details but I did she the vanity plate 'Lets Mtr' or something to that effect.

Gave him a quick :honk: and a huge :wavey: before BLUR and I :motor:.

Quitta

Was it a BRG with gold stripes? If so, that was MINI Voyager. I'm pretty sure his plate is Lets Motor.

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

Was it a BRG with gold stripes? If so, that was MINI Voyager. I'm pretty sure his plate is Lets Motor.

Yep, that was him! :rock:

I just had a blast at Passport MINI. I was there to drop off flyers for the rally. Met two MINI owners who are coming to the rally and interested in joining the club. I gave them the whole club talk and they were excited about it. They didn't know we existed.

Ali

Tggrrr010.jpg

Yep, that was him! :rock:

Hi! :itsme: I'm sorry I didn't see you or your postings earlier--do you remember exactly when and where--from the timing, I'm guessing you caught me on my commute to work on 395 to 95? Hmm, come to think, I do remember a MINI behind me for quite a while on 95 last week, and I think I waved a couple of times but I don't think I got a response...(maybe one little wave?). Was that you?

And if I didn't respond to your honking, that's because I'm deaf, so I wouldn't have heard that. :rofl:

Hi! :itsme: And if I didn't respond to your honking, that's because I'm deaf, so I wouldn't have heard that. :rofl:

Such a great sense of humor! :rock: :rock:

Here is another :wavey:!

I got a wave this morning from a Dk Silver/Black MCS.

I was waiting to turn left onto Rock Creek from Calvert and he was next to me going straight. He had to wave, since I caught him staring at Cricket. She still has all of her stickers on from yesterday, so he had good reason to be! :biggrin:

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

Got a nice :wavey: from the owner of "MINI BEE" (MCS) on Rt 7 in Leesburg on my new commute to work (leaving a half hour before I used to get up in Arlington... sigh...).

Hi there! :) :hello:

I was on my way HOME from work, if that makes you feel any better... :frown:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mark and I were driving down Little River and we spied this hot looking Electric Blue MINI, with a very excited and waving driver. It was Ricky, so we waved and drove together a bit :wavey:

Then on the way home we saw a Hyper blue MINI and pretty much embarrassed him into waving and then saw the Martin8R (not sure if I spelled that right) Who waved. For a short time, all 3 of us were driving together.

What MINI fun!!

def saw you too! big wave from my car!

There are several MINIs in the parking lot wear I work. It's funny because I never notice this many in the lot. I wonder if it's okay to put the dc metro mini business cards on their windshield?

I do it all the time. I usually nestle it in the drivers side window. You can even add a nice little note. :biggrin:

Tggrrr010.jpg

Yep, I just tagged a new Spice Orange MCS in my parking garage yesterday. Left them a note to tell them that our annual picnic is this weekend and they should come hang out! I just tuck the cards into the drivers side door, between the glass and the rubber weather strip so they can't miss them.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold