1975_mini

Mistress Run

I missed the "not", I was confused how an event with the smartcar was taking priority over twisties in the lotus. Sorry you hear about the car trouble.

LOL, I think you missed something, Broken daily driver means no fun until it is fixed :(

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

Wish we could be there! Won't be done with Meep until this afternoon!

2006 Mini Cooper S, Royal Grey Modded, Full Milltek exhaust, RMW tune, Alta air diverter, Alta intake, 17% pulley, Tein Springs, Schroth Pro harness D/P, Short throw shifter modded to appear stock, TSW undercarriage X brace, Cabrio chassis bars, 23mm Rear sway bar, poly racing control arm bushings, Single plate flywheel/clutch conversion, Slotted disc brakes, performance brake pads, Canton slant coolant tank, Carbon wrapped interior, Custom stereo, and other small stuff.

Thanks everyone that braved to cold. Had a great time, now we just need some weekends in the fifties so we can really enjoy them. So I think we need a dragon shakedown run late March. Anyone want to take the lead.

Edited by 1975_mini

1975Mini001.jpg

Isn't the Spring Fling run used as a shake-down for the Dragon? It's usually ~3-4 weeks before folks head south for MOTD.

I don't see the Spring Fling on this year's calendar (yet) but it's typically first or second weekend of April.

Isn't the Spring Fling run used as a shake-down for the Dragon? It's usually ~3-4 weeks before folks head south for MOTD.

I don't see the Spring Fling on this year's calendar (yet) but it's typically first or second weekend of April.

It's coming we're waiting on details from Haemish. I think we're trying to start up some run events earlier than April if possible

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Little birdie, told me to expect the date for spring fling soon. Knew that it was April. Just try to see interest for something in March.

1975Mini001.jpg

We had a great time yesterday - thank you Corey and Brandy for a great job in leading it! Easily worth the 2 week delay. :biggrin:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129