melissa99

Skyline Drive Adventure Run

FYI. I was at the donut shop at 12:00 noon today. They'll be able to accommodate us. I saw coffee, in the big pump-style carafes. Lots of donut choices, sadly I didn't sample any.

It's about 5 miles to Skyline Drive from the donut shop. I never made it, due to the traffic congestion. I gave up when I was about 1-2 miles from the entrance.

Under normal traffic conditions, expect a ~15 minute drive. (As I type this, Google says it's currently 40 minutes.)

Passport gave me a handsome black manual Clubman S so I'm still in!!

Drive it like you stole it ;)....just kidding....but no, really though.

Grey Goose: 2016 F56 Moonwalk Grey JCW - TTFS/GTPeace Custom Stage 1 (Present)
Shadow: 2011 R56 HT MB/MB - MANIC Stage 1 (Past)

FYI. I was at the donut shop at 12:00 noon today. They'll be able to accommodate us. I saw coffee, in the big pump-style carafes. Lots of donut choices, sadly I didn't sample any.

It's about 5 miles to Skyline Drive from the donut shop. I never made it, due to the traffic congestion. I gave up when I was about 1-2 miles from the entrance.

Under normal traffic conditions, expect a ~15 minute drive. (As I type this, Google says it's currently 40 minutes.)

I think that at the time we are going we should be ok traffic wise

image.php?u=1209&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Drive it like you stole it ;)....just kidding....but no, really though.

You bet I will!!!! I always abuse... I mean... Make sure to treat loaners... Like they should be driven. I think I've named this one Sylvester. Charlie is the chili red Clubman. Ali will be so proud of me!!

1 mile an hour under wreckless, thank you mini for the 3 mph buffer on the speedo. First ticket in 10 years. 35 is really slow especially on the downhills.

Edited by 1975_mini

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels