melissa99

Skyline Drive Adventure Run

We saw you when we were going back up and we were all curious about it. Go big or go home!

Yeah I heard the radio heckling as you all went by. When you have bright orange mirrors and rally lights I don't think the ranger believed that I lost track of my speed.

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

I may have once told a cop that I didn't see my speedometer :motor::top:

I was doing 45 but wasn't really paying attention as I can down the steep hill there. He was coming the other way I glanced at the speedo and saw 54, oops. He flipped his light as we passed each other so I pulled into that turn off and waited, try to score some brownie points. No luck.

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

I was doing 45 but wasn't really paying attention as I can down the steep hill there. He was coming the other way I glanced at the speedo and saw 54, oops. He flipped his light as we passed each other so I pulled into that turn off and waited, try to score some brownie points. No luck.

Yea, waiting does not always work unless you can make them laugh. To bad you didn't have a doughnut from Naughty Girls that may have helped. I hate they get you when when they are moving that seems wrong.