Goose

New to DCMM

Hello All,

I picked up this beauty a couple of weeks ago. It's a 2011 MCS HT MB all the way around. This little beast is lots of fun and I definitely don't regret the purchase. I'm in G'burg but spend a ton of my time in NOVA. I'll likely become a full member soon as I'd love to meet some of you and attend events. Until then...if you see me round... :hello:

-Alex

rnsbibF.jpg

XxJu6fU.jpg

Grey Goose: 2016 F56 Moonwalk Grey JCW - TTFS/GTPeace Custom Stage 1 (Present)
Shadow: 2011 R56 HT MB/MB - MANIC Stage 1 (Past)

hey alex, congrats on the new mini, I'm in GBurg quite often because that's the closest mtn bike trail system (I'm in Rockville).

I'll just wave at every black mini I see in Gburg and hope that its you. You can't miss me. I'm the silver one with gold wheels on the right side. and black wheels on the left side. (I ran out of spray paint).

2009 MCS - Passenger seat delete--Rear seat delete--Arm rest delete--Cup holder delete--Seat Belt Delete--Cup holder added back because coffee

hey alex, congrats on the new mini, I'm in GBurg quite often because that's the closest mtn bike trail system (I'm in Rockville).

we need to go hit some trails now that it's getting warmer\.

ok back to topic :biggrin:

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

Welcome! The Spring Fling is coming up in just over a week! Great event with lots of members participating. PM user "Edge" for details, he's the Kahuna/MacDaddy for the event.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Welcome friend :) and congratulations on the new car! Does it have a name?

Welcome!!! I can't believe Stephatron beat me to the question!

It's a nice MINI

We're about to implement a quarterly membership price break so on April first you can join at a reduced rate.

Hope to see you at an event

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Congrats!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]"Rigsby" - 13 R59 MCRSm, CR, Blk SS, 17" Blk Star Bullets, Blk HL and FL, Blk Mirrors, Stone Guards, Chrome Line Ext & Int, JCW Int, Championship B/R, Packs: 1, 2, 3, 4, HK w/Sirius, NAV, MC, PDC

Congrats and welcome, I look forward to see you at an event soon.

Not quite black all the way around, but we can help with that.

I have a set of OEM black side scuttles that are free to a new home! That'll get rid of that "hideous" bling on the B panels!

Welcome! The Spring Fling is coming up in just over a week! Great event with lots of members participating. PM user "Edge" for details, he's the Kahuna/MacDaddy for the event.
Welcome Alex! Please don't PM me. Right now my PMs are not working, so you won't be able to. All of the details on the Spring Fling are available in the event thread, right here:

:top:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Welcome!!! I can't believe Stephatron beat me to the question!

It's a nice MINI

We're about to implement a quarterly membership price break so on April first you can join at a reduced rate.

Hope to see you at an event

I'm impressed I beat you too!!! I'm a ghost these days :D

Welcome Alex! Please don't PM me. Right now my PMs are not working, so you won't be able to. All of the details on the Spring Fling are available in the event thread, right here:

:top:

oooops, forgot. Edge needs to prune his PM folder. SORRY!!! :)

PM any board member if you have questions and we can make sure you get the info you need.

Looks good! Welcome and Happy Motoring.

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

Wow...quite the response. Thanks all

Cambo, I'm sure I'll run into you soon...hopefully not literally. :motor:

Stephatron, not yet unfortunately. I'm trying to think of a good one. hahah. :smile:

cmcveay and Edge, thank you for the info on Spring Fling. I'm definitely interested...that is if I can get that Saturday off from work.

cmcveay, you have a pic of those side scuttles? I think I know what you are referring to...but not positive.

TGGRRR, thanks for the heads up on membership. I will likely take advantage.

1975_mini...I knew someone was gonna call me out on that :top: Hmmm...this plastidip thing is new to me. Interesting.

Hope to meet you all soon!

Grey Goose: 2016 F56 Moonwalk Grey JCW - TTFS/GTPeace Custom Stage 1 (Present)
Shadow: 2011 R56 HT MB/MB - MANIC Stage 1 (Past)

cmcveay, you have a pic of those side scuttles? I think I know what you are referring to...but not positive.

Here's a pic for you. Easy swap.

photo.jpg.aba53a744fb84ab1854f577f3ac0142b.jpg

photo.jpg.aba53a744fb84ab1854f577f3ac0142b.jpg