cmcveay

MINI/Mini "Swap Meet"

Hey everyone! It's almost time for the DCMM post holiday party! This year, we would like to have our first ever "MINI/Mini Swap Meet". If you've been to the Dragon and seen the used parts at the Way Motorworks tent, you know what I'm talking about.

Who among us doesn't have a box (or a few) in the closet and I know that there are a few among us that have a couple of sets of wheels/tires shoved under the bed - or you are using them for furniture...

So, to give all of us an opportunity to see what kind of MINI/Mini related "stuff" you have that you are looking to sell or trade, here's our chance.

We'll provide tables and labels so you can provide some basic information. So everyone has an idea of what kind of stuff to expect (or hope for), I'm starting this thread so you can get an idea of what kind of things there will be. Feel free to list the things you'll be bringing and if you'd like to include your asking price that'll be good so folks have an idea of how much $$$ to bring with them.

I'll start my list but it'll have to be updated as I get a moment to get into the garage and start taking a look around at what I have.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

"Stuff" that I'll have for the swap meet - this list will grow. Everything that I have is for 2nd Gen but some of it will fit a 1st Gen:

A - 1 pair of 4 point red Schroth harnesses (will fit 1st or 2nd Gen) - $100

B - 1 set of Team Dynamics Pro Sport 1.2 wheels (17") in gloss black with a set of Michelin Pilot Super Sports (215/45-17) - $1,000

Tires and wheels were put on the car 4/13 and put back into storage 10/13. Never autocrossed or tracked. They do have post refresh TPMS sensors.

C - M7 strut tower defenders and strut tower brace - $50

D -M7 RAM 2 CF Hood Scoop. Professionally painted matte black (by Macco Dale) - $100

E - Delrin shift knob w/ MINI wings and shift pattern. Direct replacement for OEM - by Doug Whalen - $100

F -COBB Accessport tuning tool & code reader - $400

I have a dyno sheet from Merlin that shows an 18% increase in HP and 20% increase in Torque with the stage 1 tune installed. You will not find any aftermarket accessory that will give you that kind of performance increase - short of dropping 20k on a race prepped motor...

G - Ziploc bag of CravenSpeed mounts, arms, screws and misc parts. $50 for the whole thing.

H – OEM, unused driving/fog light brackets - $15

I – Outmotoring driving light brackets, used. Free

J - OEM rear lower control arms - Free

K - OEM rear sway bar - Free

L - OEM intercooler - Free

M - OEM roof crossbars - 2 pairs. Fit's Clubman with roof rails - $50 per pair or Free with the roof basket or bicycle trays.

N - OEM roof basket - painted black, mounts on the crossbars above or other MINI OEM crossbars - $150

O - 2 Rocky Mount bicycle trays (Euro Pitchfork, black. With locks and keys) - These mount to the MINI crossbars OR to many other European crossbars. Used twice - $150 for the pair

P - DIMSPORT Genius tuning tool. Needs to be unlocked and then, it can be used to tune your ride - $100

Q – Wet Okole front seat covers w/ headrest covers (R55/56/57 and possibly others) - $100

R – Midnight black and clearcoat touch up paint - $10

S – DDM CAI Air filter - Free

T - Oil vapor catch can (can't remember the brand at the moment) - Free

CravenSpeed E Brake handle - Black Aluminum - $30

U - FES Auto Sport + x2 - $50

V – Several Grills for R55/56/57 - Free

W – OEM Euro window screen – Clubman - $50

X – Eyeshades - $50

Y – Seatback pulls - $25

Z – OEM carpeted floormats – Free

AA – OEM Clubman rubber boot liner - $25

BB – OEM struts and springs - Free

Edited by cmcveay
First udate and added pricing.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

I have an 17" S-lite with nice run flat tire mounted that I used as a spare. I could bring if anyone is interested.

Also have 4 17" S-lite rims that would be good for winter tires.

I will check the garage and see what other items I might have.

2012 Jeep Rubicon

My new year's resolution may come true! It was to coerce Craig into getting rid of some of his "overstock". :)

I there really such a thing as overstock, I will have to check my racks. My MINI inventory isn't to bad.

My Mini part inventory is another story, I use the excuse you can't just go to autozone to stockpile pats for Watson.:top:

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

Assuming I remember to bag it:

- Front set of Coco Mats ($25)

- Touch-up paint (FREE)

- Set of wheel locks ($25)

- DCMM-branded Lands End polo shirts. (Men's L) ($7)

- MINI branded polo shirts (Men's L or equivalent) ($10)

- MINI t-shirts (European sizes) ($5)

- Might have a couple of MINI scale models floating around (??)

- A European license plate that says "MOV3 OVR" or similar ($5)

- Pooch Style cover custom-made for Clubman ($50, Jennifer described below)

- OEM 'Sport Package' sway bar from R57 (talk to Jennifer for price)

EDIT: All car-specific items are for 2nd Gen cars, can't guarantee it'll fit 1st Gen.

I might also have some other items that aren't MINI-related (CB radio, anyone?) if allowed.

-Jim

Edited by carman63

I have a set of side view mirror caps, black, for powerfold mirrors (<more important than Gen type) FS, original boxes. I put on checkered a month or so after I bought the car to match my rearview when I decided it wouldn't be overkill :laugh: I was a newb back then

2011 Clubman S - LzB/Black "Clubby"

Go Wahoos!

Saving Second Base, One Mile at a Time! (Round #3, May 2014) http://info.avonfoundation.org/goto/MShoe

I have black side scuttles for a Gen 1 MINI, and a spare alternator that came with Nigel.

2006 MINI Cooper R50 'Austin': WMW CAI, Borla Exhaust, Sprint Booster, R81/Imola/Holies

1980 Austin Mini 'Nigel': 1293cc MORSPEED Stage 1 Engine, HiLo Suspension

We will be bringing a Pooch Style liner for a *Clubman* (with backseats down). Might fit a Copper but a bit big. Its in great condition. It is made of machine-washable fade-resistent fabric (and has done amazingly well - I have one for my Subie too). Blue on one side, yellow pattern on the other. Its reversible. Uses suction cups to adhere to the windows. Inner batting material can be replace & should be taken out when washed.