Poison Ivy

PMoA & Channel Island Surfboards Beach BBQ

What: PMoA & Channel Island Surfboards Beach Barbeque

When: Aug 1st 4-8pm

Where: Passport MINI of Alexandria

"You're invited to motor down to MINI of Alexandria on August 1st, from 4-8PM for good times, great MINI + Channel Island giveaways, and a Channel Island Surfboards Beach Barbeque. Not only that, but one lucky guest will win an authentic 2013 Channel Islands surfboard valued over $500. What can we say? We like to celebrate."

Signature.JPG

If anyone can't make this one MoA is having a similar event Friday 3-5.

R50 04 PS MCa - Sold

R53 05 PS MCSa - Sold

R56 12 LiB/B MCSm Born 10/13/11 Bought 10/31/11 Home 11/5/11. CW, TP, SP, Sunroof, Xenon w/B Housings, AnthraciteHeadliner, Tint, JCW CF door handles, JCW CF Spoiler, JCW STB, DDM Street CAI, Stubby, Black grill, Black R98, JB+

Is anyone else being inundated with 'sales leads' calls after entering the surf board drawing? They've called me 3 times and emailed twice, starting as I was getting back into my car to go home!

I got one this morning. I didn't answer, but I called the number back (it was an 855 number) and found out it was Passport. Shortly after that, I got an email from Andy, one of the MAs, asking if I had attended the event. I told him I had and I haven't gotten another call.

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

Is anyone else being inundated with 'sales leads' calls after entering the surf board drawing? They've called me 3 times and emailed twice, starting as I was getting back into my car to go home!

Sara recieved a call while we are at the dealership! I didn't recieve any calls, but I got an email about test drives.

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

I got one today. Not surprised, but I will be annoyed if they keep calling.

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

I got one call and I cheerily told them that I love my current MINI so much that I had no need for a new one. Then asked if my Tigger was ready to go home yet since he was there for service. She got all confused and flustered while I went on about how much I love my MINI. That worked!!!

No more calls <added note, crazy MINI lady leave this one alone> :top:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg