GreenCactus

Annual Post-Holiday Party at The Black Squirrel

So with parking being $15 and usually a pain in the butt... does anyone want to carpool or give me a ride from a nearby metro station?

We can give you a ride if you don't mind riding in the back of a MINI
Catalina, I'm happy to give you a ride too. :)

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

i am not going to be able to make it because i have class the next morning and got a boat load of home work :frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:

this sucks i'll just have to go to the next event

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

If anyone is planning on taking Metro, there are a few options.

Take the Red Line to Woodley Park - Zoo - Adams Morgan, walk south from the station to Calvert, East on Calvert to 18th Street and south on 18th. It's about a 15 minute walk.

You could also take the Green line to either U Street or Columbia Heights. They would be about a 20-minute walk from either, with U Street being slightly closer.

Please disregard. The Woodley Park station will be closed this weekend for track maintenance. :banghead:

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

i am not going to be able to make it because i have class the next morning and got a boat load of home work :frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:

this sucks i'll just have to go to the next event

Your priorities are clearly misaligned. :rock:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Stella" 2007 MCS, SS/B, Red Lounge Leather, WMW DV, NM Engineering TA, KIWI WIFI + Rev + KUDA

Your priorities are clearly misaligned. :rock:

i no, hey if you want me to fail my class you can just pay me for the cost of the class:wink::biggrin:

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.