Edge

PMoA - Night at the Theatre

I'm cool with A-Team and IM2. Is there anyone willing to be a standby pilot for the return trip? I'm driving to Summit Point Saturday morning for the Autocross event and then driving back home (2 miles from PMOA) for a quick nap and then motoring 3/4'

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

You know that does make for a long day chief. Splitting up the driving duty sounds reasonable if neccessary. I'll volunteer to be the goose. (insert movie reference here) I'd rather not leave my mini parked overnight at the mall though. :) I am signed

Wow, the first "post event post"? left just for little old me? It was awesome to see so many MINI's out there last night and from the number of people stopping and staring, it was obvious that they thought the same thing! I got a laugh at the mall se

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Thanks 4 leading the charge home last night, Craig--it was fun! The entire day was a blast, and I'm sooo happy 2 have been able 2 make the event, let alone connect w/every1. All the MINIs were gorgeous, and it blows me away at all the at

image.php?u=25&type=sigpic&dateline=1424

'scuuuuze me while I kiss the sky ~ Jimi

First thing I want to thank PMoA for hosting the event :congrats::congrats:

Going to the drive in brought back many many cool memories of hanging out at the 2 drive ins in Northern Virginia :biggrin:

PMoA had a great turnout for the pre-run gathering

2012 Jeep Rubicon

+1 to Craig's comments. Props to PMoA for putting all of this together, from the security at the mall parking area, to the local LOEs blocking traffic, to the goodies, food, and fun. There were a few snags due to traffic, but that's the DC area for you

While I was off getting Snacks Mark told me a little kid had come by and said that Tigger was his favorite, it made my night! :biggrin:

I had a lot of fun, lots of memories from the mid 80's when going to a drive in was a regular cheap weekend event.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

First, Blur would like to thank Aunti Ali for getting us home safely. :rock:

:congrats::congrats::congrats: to PMoA for a great event. :congrats::congrats::congrats:

I too am looking forward to another Drive-In event. Next time I will make sure to

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL"