TGGRRR (Ali)

MINIs Rally against Melanoma

I just updated the details on the rally. After doing some test runs we dropped the White's ferry crossing from the run, it had the potential to really backlog the whole day and that just would not have been fun. Since the ferry is dropped I lowered the

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I'm sure I could find 3 or 4 people that would be willing to ride in a MINI. Just let me know if someone needs a person.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]2010 MCS HzB/HzB|Alexandra "Alex"|Auto|Carbon Punch Leather|Cold Weather|Premium|16in alloy bridge spoke|USB/iPod|Sirius|Center Armrest|Auto A/C| Born 11/01/09 - Motoring 5/21/10

(Sold) 2002 BMW 330xi Black|102K miles|Bilstein HD Struts|H & R Sport Springs|Cold Weather|Premium|Xenon (Sold) 1999 BMW M3 Triple Black Convertible|Manual|100K Miles|Projector36 by Umnitza Ellipsoids + Predator 6000K Xenon

It's on Google docs, I forgot that some places block them. Don't know why

Grrrrrr :banghead:

thanks for trying Jim

If anyone else does have a problem I can email you the details and you can reply with your information and I'll do the registration

Tggrrr010.jpg

We've changed up the food for the rally, instead of a fixed price the restaurant is doing a limited menu and people can order what they choose. The restaurant will issue separate checks.

The new menu options include appetizers and dessert choices

Tggrrr010.jpg

Hello Everyone

We are less then 2 weeks from the event and only a few people have actually registered. I need more then the RSVP of yes in order to plan properly. Most important is for meal choices at Not Your Average Joe's, and I also need to know i

Tggrrr010.jpg

Thanks to everyone who has registered. It really helps a lot and I do love seeing what your team names are. You're a creative bunch.

Anyone else that's planning to come please hit the link and register or feel free to just email me with your informatio

Tggrrr010.jpg