TGGRRR (Ali)

MINIs Rally against Melanoma

It's hard to tell exactly how many participants we have. 9 cars have officially registered, but I get about 20 cars if I count unique the yes RSVPs across DCMM, C3M and Facebook

I think we have about 12 or 13 volunteers, but we actually need that many

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

exactly Jim

There are a lot of variables and with all the best calculations, you're still going to need some luck too.

We have some pretty smart, analytical types here in the group, I'm expecting that it's going to be very close. Of course we have

Tggrrr010.jpg

Ali,

Can you please give us an example of the information that will be provided? You don't have to give us one of the actual clues, just a really good idea of what sort of thing to expect.

I've done a TSD rally before, and it was never properl

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

OK I'm going to let Chris comment on how he did his side, but I'm pretty sure we're in close alignment.

We will provide you with directions, the directions will not have street names. They will give incremental mile markers such as go 3.6 miles and tak

Tggrrr010.jpg

Please let me know if you have questions and for those of you that haven't registered, please register. It just helps with planning. Right now I'm planning for 30 but I think we have 20 cars, 11 have registered.
I want[/

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

I'm sorry Haemish (I think I spelled it right this time)

I know you'll figure it out. I wish I could find some spare navigators.

Were there any people that can't come because they can't find a navigator? Maybe someone here will help you out.

I

Tggrrr010.jpg

I'm sorry Haemish (I think I spelled it right this time)

I know you'll figure it out. I wish I could find some spare navigators.

I found a navigator! My friend Alicia (Ally). I actually left her a VM yesterday but wasn't su

Woo Hoo

We have 13 officially registered cars right now and a lot more that have RSVP'd yes.

It's not too late for more of you to register!

The first 19 to register get a free Planet Sun lip balm in their goodie bag. Planet sun makes a really nice

Tggrrr010.jpg

We're assigning numbers to the teams as they register. The car numbers will be on the passenger side of the front window and passenger window and will come off with windex. In case you're wondering what your number is see below. The early goodie bags wi

Tggrrr010.jpg

We're assigning numbers to the teams as they register. The car numbers will be on the passenger side of the front window and passenger window and will come off with windex. In case you're wondering what your number is see below. The

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]2010 MCS HzB/HzB|Alexandra "Alex"|Auto|Carbon Punch Leather|Cold Weather|Premium|16in alloy bridge spoke|USB/iPod|Sirius|Center Armrest|Auto A/C| Born 11/01/09 - Motoring 5/21/10

(Sold) 2002 BMW 330xi Black|102K miles|Bilstein HD Struts|H & R Sport Springs|Cold Weather|Premium|Xenon (Sold) 1999 BMW M3 Triple Black Convertible|Manual|100K Miles|Projector36 by Umnitza Ellipsoids + Predator 6000K Xenon

Just a reminder to be there by 9:00 am as tires roll at 10:00 and we have a lot to do.

The meeting point is shelter C at Blackhill Regional Park (we did not pay for the use of the pavillion but we have permission to take over the parking lot for the

Tggrrr010.jpg