MINInurse

2009 Annual Meeting

It's that time of year again! Time for the Annual Business Meeting... This is a meeting that is open to the entire club (current PAID members only).

We will be electing new board members, so if you would like to step up and be a part of the act

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] In loving memory of Cecilia

Suggest to send email reminder about the meeting to all current member. :cool:

I'm not sure if there was one's already been sent. If there was, I haven't got any.

Also, some announcement in DCMM website would help as well

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

would the agenda be available ahead of time?

Why yes! The basic agenda will be:

New board elections (there are 4 positions available on the board)

MUST be present at meeting to be voted onto the board

Finding an event co

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] In loving memory of Cecilia

It would be nice to have detail of the agenda attached with the reminder email and send out to the current members.

Actually, anything that would help encouraging members to come to the meeting would be good. And it is less than 3 weeks now, to the d

All,

If you have not yet RSVP'd for the annual meeting and are planning to attend, please do so as soon as possible. We'd like to have a good headcount in order to gauge our food order needs.

Thanks!

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

Lunch will be very simple....sub sandwich kind of simple. I'll supply 2 kinds of soda...Coke and ? Mountain Dew? Ginger ale? Tell me. Maybe I'll even spring for cookies...:rofl:

I'm actually looking forward to this cuz there seem to be some newbie

Lunch will be very simple....sub sandwich kind of simple. I'll supply 2 kinds of soda...Coke and ? Mountain Dew? Ginger ale? Tell me. Maybe I'll even spring for cookies...:rofl:
Ooh - Mountain Dew, please! :D

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

It looks like I might be able to attend since my Mom is doing great after having a knee replacement a couple of weeks ago. I will not know until tomorrow if my parents need any help around the house.

If all goes well, I will swing by and do not worry

2012 Jeep Rubicon