NYRican MC40

2017 Renewals

t's that time again, just sent an email out to current members

Happy Holidays, Everyone!

It's time to renew your DCMM membership. All memberships expire on December 31, however there is a 30-day grace period, per the bylaws, so you will not lose forum access until January 31.

This is the perfect opportunity to update your profile with any new information you would like printed on your badge. Did you get a new MINI or name your current one? Would you like your nickname on the badge instead of your full name? Just change your profile. If you need your Username changed, please let me know, as that's not something you can do yourself.

Also please make sure your mailing address is up to date on your Paypal account. We get a lot of returned mail because people don't realized they moved years ago and didn't tell Paypal!

The easiest way to renew is by following the instructions here http://dcmetrominis.org/forum/store/category/1-memberships/

You can also see your current subscription on that page. The cost is $26/individual and $35/couple. Please be sure to choose "Renewal" they are at the bottom of the page. You will be able to pay via Paypal and your subscription will automatically be extended for one year. If you would prefer to pay via check or money order, please contact me.

Renewals will be processed in batches, with the first being in mid to late January and the second in February.

If you have already renewed, thank you and please disregard this message.

Happy Motoring!

Reinaldo Rodriguez

President, DC Metro MINIs

image.php?u=1209&type=sigpic&dateline=13

aviaator said:
I just joined (hi everyone) and am wondering: do I get some kind of membership card? I'm needing some OEM parts and how do I prove to MoS that I'm a member to get my discount?

You will get a membership card but in the meantime bring your phone to the dealership and on this page is the list of members, only paid members appear here. I linked directly to A's so you can find yourself faster.

Here's the list of official vendors

http://dcmetrominis.org/forum/topic/1800-official-vendors/

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

paid

2k10 Mini Cooper S (R56) 6sp, Coilover suspension, K&N Intake, Alta hotside, Stoptech Rotors, 17" white wheels w/ Conti DW, and resonator delete, S42 turbo upgrade, upgraded intercooler, tuned 250whp.

2k9 Lexus RX350 AWD, Classic Metallic, Sirius radio.

2k8 Audi R8, 4.2, Silver Metallic, StaSis Exhaust, MPSS tires, Sirius radio (Totalled)

2k14 Audi R8 5.2 Suzuka Grey, Larini Exhaust, MPSS tires, Sirius, K&N Filters w/ silicoln sleeve and tuned.

Just a heads up to anyone that got an expiring email but you already renewed:

The system will send it if you changed from New Membership to Renewal Membership, Couples to Individual, etc. It's basically saying your old membership "type" is expiring. If you know you already renewed for 2017 then just ignore it, or contact me and I can verify.

CHILLIN001.jpg