TGGRRR (Ali)

caravans

Plan your caravans to the Dragon.

We're leaving super early Sunday morning.

who wants to join us? We'll probably meet at the same gas station as last year on 81 right near 66

We'll be on a mission to get there but will stop for bathroom breaks and food.

We're taking the fastest route and probably just going to follow Waze

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I'm thinking we meet at the gas station at 7:00?

I can't remember how many hours of driving it is from there, 8?

I had on my calendar last year as 7 at the gas station, and google says ~7.5 hours, so around 8-9 depending on stops and lunch this year and not going through pidgen forge and getting turned around a couple times lol

IMG_0147.jpg

Susan is likely going to come down on Wednesday to meet up with us and stay the rest of the week (and ride back with me). She's not sure yet if she will drive her own car down or if she'll take a coach/bus to Knoxville (where I'd pick her up).

Is anyone else planning to drive down on Wednesday? I know she would much rather caravan or carpool with someone for the trip if possible. Unlike me, she's an early bird, so she could easily leave early if that is preferred.

As for me, I'm driving down on Sunday, but not likely as early as Ali has indicated. I see no reason to sacrifice sleep in order to get there by 3pm. :smile: I'll more likely leave 9 or 10am.

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

I had on my calendar last year as 7 at the gas station, and google says ~7.5 hours, so around 8-9 depending on stops and lunch this year and not going through pidgen forge and getting turned around a couple times lol

Great, that sounds good

Tggrrr010.jpg

I'm thinking we meet at the gas station at 7:00?

I can't remember how many hours of driving it is from there, 8?

Now I remember why I don't caravan with yall, I leave an hour earlier. But like 2 years ago, maybe we'll run into each other down the road :2in1:

Does anybody have any plans for a return Caravan on Sunday?

I'll be picking my mini up in Michigan and will probably attempt to jump into a DetroitTuned caravan on the way down.

I'm heading back to the DC/Fort Meade area on Sunday if anyone wants to group up.

Does anybody have any plans for a return Caravan on Sunday?

I'll be picking my mini up in Michigan and will probably attempt to jump into a DetroitTuned caravan on the way down.

I'm heading back to the DC/Fort Meade area on Sunday if anyone wants to group up.

A lot of people leave on Sunday some really early others later.

We usually get out around 8ish

Tggrrr010.jpg