isherri

Kohl's Cars and Coffee

I need to make a few corrections here. Melissa was in the back so I don't think she wants to be called elderly but she did drop some F-bombs. I wasn't wearing orange, I wore blue for Precious but I do love Betty White!!!

I never let facts get in the way of a good story.

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

I was there the weekend of Ali, I recall an Ice Blue cabrio zipping out of there, with a tiara dawn brunette behind the wheel, another brunette half hanging out of the MINI with trying to take a selfie with a road rashed iphone, and a elderly woman in the back dropping F-bombs while giving a double one finger salute.

Thing Thelma and Louise, but replace Brad Pitt with Betty White dressed in orange.:top:

Finally!! The truth!!

Ali shall be banished from all future C&Cs!!!!

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Oh great, Ali shows up to a C&C and gets it shut down. :congrats::banghead:

Did you the latest suggestion?

0-60 Energy Cafe in Winchester @1100

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

The Jukebox Diner that we went to in Manassas after the Christmas parade seemed pretty happy to have us. They've hosted classic car shows in the past too. The parking lot certainly isn't big enough for an event like C&C, but it's plenty big enough for DCMM.

image.php?u=179&type=sigpic&dateline=140

cars and coffee is back in fairfax...its ran by a different group and its at a different place.. but its back!!!

Cameron Husseinin’s Coffee and Chocolates

9639 Fairfax Blvd Fairfax, VA 22031 United States

HOONIGAN

Manic stage 2+, H&R springs, H-Sport 19mm sway bar, K&N intake, Forge Bov, Miltek downpipe, Mini Challenge Exhaust, Alta hotside pipe, Noname Intercooler, Cravenspeed short shifter, Sneed4speed Billyclub, Sneed4speed Aero Package, Sneed4speed

ETR, Sneed4speed track rotors, Carbontech AX6 brake pads

Yay

you don't sound to excited...hahahahah

HOONIGAN

Manic stage 2+, H&R springs, H-Sport 19mm sway bar, K&N intake, Forge Bov, Miltek downpipe, Mini Challenge Exhaust, Alta hotside pipe, Noname Intercooler, Cravenspeed short shifter, Sneed4speed Billyclub, Sneed4speed Aero Package, Sneed4speed

Hahaha...hopefully not team ramrod

HOONIGAN

Did anyone check out the new location this morning.

i was gonna but, what had happen was i slept thru my alarm:banghead:

HOONIGAN

Hahaha...yeah u knew last night I wasn't gonna make it...but still tried...next weekend

HOONIGAN

We can start one at Ducks Donuts or the new DD in Bristow:wink:

You know, the more I think about it, the better this idea sounds... I don't know how the Duck Donuts location will work(need to drive through the lot on a Sunday AM), but the Dunkin Donuts lot is pretty good for a smaller event. It's the corner of the shopping center, plenty of spaces... other businesses will either benefit (subway), or not be open yet... Access to the main drag is through a stop sign with a light right after, so shenanigans will be kept down... If something happened there, it would never be as big as Kohl's, but that's not exactly a bad thing, right?