Lt. Dan

Kohl's Cars and Coffee?

It would be nice to set up like that lotus club did

lol, I've tried!!

We (the lotus club) do it twice a year and we get sponsors involved. Everything is completely free and usually everyone leaves with something. We hang around for 2 hours and head over to the blue iguana for all you can eat brunch. This time after brunch there was a group drive.:motor:

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Well it never hurts to try again...maybe also post in c3m forum as well...like a joint meet

HOONIGAN

Manic stage 2+, H&R springs, H-Sport 19mm sway bar, K&N intake, Forge Bov, Miltek downpipe, Mini Challenge Exhaust, Alta hotside pipe, Noname Intercooler, Cravenspeed short shifter, Sneed4speed Billyclub, Sneed4speed Aero Package, Sneed4speed

ETR, Sneed4speed track rotors, Carbontech AX6 brake pads

Interesting...I thought I saw a bunch of Lotuses outside Blue Iguana Sunday morning (I literally live around the corner). I didn't notice Dwayne or Tyler's though. If it happens again I'll try to come out...that is if I'm able to get sleep HA!

Grey Goose: 2016 F56 Moonwalk Grey JCW - TTFS/GTPeace Custom Stage 1 (Present)
Shadow: 2011 R56 HT MB/MB - MANIC Stage 1 (Past)

Interesting...I thought I saw a bunch of Lotuses outside Blue Iguana Sunday morning (I literally live around the corner). I didn't notice Dwayne or Tyler's though. If it happens again I'll try to come out...that is if I'm able to get sleep HA!

Duane was there, I left after the meet. I had to get to FEDEX for the AutoX.

I can do the work to get the event advertised, organized, the spaces coned off and the reservations made. But someone else will have to work with sponsors to get prizes or coupons to give away and getting a drive lead/planned.

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

I'd be down to help some...can't really do a whole lot due to work

HOONIGAN

Manic stage 2+, H&R springs, H-Sport 19mm sway bar, K&N intake, Forge Bov, Miltek downpipe, Mini Challenge Exhaust, Alta hotside pipe, Noname Intercooler, Cravenspeed short shifter, Sneed4speed Billyclub, Sneed4speed Aero Package, Sneed4speed

one was yellow black roof, the other was a greyish with red mirrors

Yellow with black roof was me. Only had time to drive through as I was on the way to a nephews Birthday party. Holiday weekend with decent weather should be a decent turn out this Sunday. Ill be there, time depends on how late Saturday goes.

Recently purchased a 1/5th scale gas powered RC MINI Cooper. Its a model of the WRC MINI Countryman. Maybe i'll bring it out.

Lol...that's awesome...not sure I'm gonna make it this weekend...have a 24hr shift at work on saturday...so we'll see...but next weekend I'm going for sure

HOONIGAN

damn i want to go to that one as well

HOONIGAN

Yeah it is kinda early...but looked at their Facebook and it looks pretty good

HOONIGAN

It does look good, I have also heard you have to be there at 0630 for a decent parking spot. It fills up early and fast.

Yeah it is kinda early...but looked at their Facebook and it looks pretty good

http://www.dcmetrominis.org/forums/image.php?u=1132&type=sigpic&dateline=1367319111

I've heard that too

HOONIGAN

Unless its super packed you can usually find a spot on the back side of it all. There ends up being all sorts of cool cars tucked back there on a busy day anyway since people get there late. Another option is to roll in towards the end and watch them all leave. You get to hear then running and can usually find a spot. You do miss some cars though.

I'm gonna make it out there...should be there about 0830

HOONIGAN

Come on out...four minis here so far

HOONIGAN

nice to meet you guys...thanks for coming out

10861127_10205886378710186_4361627780690998852_o.jpg.6a1880988b673bfba273cbf6828c15d5.jpg

10861127_10205886378710186_4361627780690998852_o.jpg.6a1880988b673bfba273cbf6828c15d5.jpg

Edited by kickn_wing

HOONIGAN

I'm going this weekend...gonna try to also hit up Katty as well on saturday...and one going to kohls...let's try to get a big group there

HOONIGAN

yeah i still have to do that

HOONIGAN