isherri

Happy Hour in Kingstown

Hello friends! Last time we had a happy hour at Fiona's it turned out to be one of the coldest days of the year. The few brave souls who made it STILL had great fun. Hope more of you can join me this time!

When: March 10th, 2015 at 6:30pm

Fiona's Irish Pub

5810 Kingstown Center

Alexandria, VA

http://fionasirishpub.com

Cheers!

image.php?u=1426&type=sigpic&dateline=14

I'll be working from home that day because of a doctor appointment so can be there by 6:00 or a little earlier

I have a late day so I can't be there until 6:30 but by the time I get there I will be READY for a cocktail!

image.php?u=1426&type=sigpic&dateline=14

Just saw on the news 95 south is closed in Springfield, trick is laying on its side.It's pretty bad and expected to be shut down for hours. Avoid 395 if coming from that area

I didn't see anything near Springfield. I-95 is closed between the ICC and 198, but that's not anywhere near happy hour...

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

I didn't see anything near Springfield. I-95 is closed between the ICC and 198, but that's not anywhere near happy hour...

Thanks I was in the waiting room at the doctor and it was hard to hear, could have sworn they said Springfield. But with closed caption delay, news headlines rolling by and the volume low it was really hard to get

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Thanks I was in the waiting room at the doctor and it was hard to hear, could have sworn they said Springfield. But with closed caption delay, news headlines rolling by and the volume low it was really hard to get
Yeah, I somehow thought it was south of DC - you know, near Woodbridge or something, when I first heard about it. It's in Laurel MD, between DC and Baltimore (but much closer to DC). It's primarily impacting Southbound (people approaching DC from Columbia or Baltmore).

I think we're good to go for HH! :top:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Yeah, I somehow thought it was south of DC - you know, near Woodbridge or something, when I first heard about it. It's in Laurel MD, between DC and Baltimore (but much closer to DC). It's primarily impacting Southbound (people approaching DC from Columbia or Baltmore).

I think we're good to go for HH! :top:

I think I saw a really early report on it, sorry for the people that have to deal with it, but happy it won't interfere with our fun today

Tggrrr010.jpg

is there a particular spot in the bar we are meeting:questionmark:

It's not a huge bar, Sherri likes the spot by the fireplace so if I can get us a big enough table we'll sit there. We might be able to commandeer a few tables to put together.

It won't be hard to find us

Tggrrr010.jpg

I will be a little late... I got the thumbs up to drop my MINI off for service this evening (I've been trying to get it in there with a loaner car since yesterday morning, but they were out of loaners), but it has to be before 8pm. Seems to make more sense to do it first then have to rush out of HH prematurely.

See you guys as soon as I get the loaner and head down there!

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

It was fun hanging out with everyone. The big crowd was a nice surprise!

My drive home was interesting... dense fog, so I got to use all of my fog lights. Then, there was a tree down blocking one of the roads I take, so I had to detour. The detour is one I take in the nicer weather, but at night, when it's really foggy, it was quite creepy. I felt like I was in horror movie! I made it home safe, though! :top:

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

I had a great time too! I am especially thankful that most people were still there when I arrived so late after dropping my MINI off at PMoA. I promise to be much earlier next time! :biggrin:

It was fun hanging out with everyone. The big crowd was a nice surprise!

My drive home was interesting... dense fog, so I got to use all of my fog lights. Then, there was a tree down blocking one of the roads I take, so I had to detour. The detour is one I take in the nicer weather, but at night, when it's really foggy, it was quite creepy. I felt like I was in horror movie! I made it home safe, though! :top:

That doesn't sound like it was fun, glad you made it home safely

Tggrrr010.jpg