TGGRRR (Ali)

Happy Hour Shirlington

Thurs Feb 5 at 6:00

Samuel Beckett's Irish Gastro Pub

Address: The Village at Shirlington, 2800 South Randolph Street, Arlington, VA 22206

If you can't make it by 6:00 don't worry I'll be there for a while. If the bar is crowded and we have a larger crowd I'll get a table and post that here.

Hoping there's no snow!!!!

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Not likely I'll be there by 6pm, but I'll definitely stay until at least 8:30 or 9. :smile:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Great, I was picturing myself sitting alone at the big table nursing my iced tea while telling the server that someone would be here any minute.

I'm excited to see everyone

I would like to mention that the cider braised short ribs are amazing!

Tggrrr010.jpg

Great, I was picturing myself sitting alone at the big table nursing my iced tea while telling the server that someone would be here any minute.

*snickers* :evil:

I'm excited to see everyone, too. Missed you guys...and the short ribs sound like a winner.

Grey Goose: 2016 F56 Moonwalk Grey JCW - TTFS/GTPeace Custom Stage 1 (Present)
Shadow: 2011 R56 HT MB/MB - MANIC Stage 1 (Past)

I came down with a cold last night. I still want to come out, but no hugs and let me sit a bit away from everyone to be safe.

Bummer... maybe you should go for hot tea tonight?

OK, sorry to be a pain, but this is feeling like a possible flu. chills, fever, hot then cold etc.

I can't risk exposing you guys

Please go without me, have fun, eat a rib in my name

the table is under Ali Drew and DC Metro MINIs

I love you guys too much to pass this on to you :dead:

Tggrrr010.jpg

Bummer - I'm sorry that you aren't going to make it, Ali! Get well soon! :nurse: :ambulance:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

You'll be missed! I'm going to be there by 6. See the rest of you later!

Get well soon, Ali!!

Sherri...I'll probably be there around 6:30 ish

We'll be there around 7. Please save us 2 seats! :biggrin: