melissa99

Meet & Greet at Passport MINI of Alexandria - Feb 21

It's "Meet & Greet" time! This month, it will be held at Passport MINI of Alexandria Saturday February 21st, from 9:30am to noon.

The address is: 5990 Duke St, Alexandria VA 22304

Please come join us for a casual get together with new and old members.

Non-members and soon-to-be members are welcome as well.

The RSVP option has been added so we can better plan for the event but if you aren't able to RSVP, please don't let that stop you from coming out to join us.

Anybody know if Passport's service department can load a JCW flash into my R53? If so, I'll set an appointment to get that done during the meet and greet! :rock:
I'm skeptical that they'll do that without the JCW parts being installed too. Even if they would do it, I think you'll find the gains are minimal... again without the hardware to go with it.

I'm curious - what is your thought process here, versus an aftermarket tune? ...especially a custom one.

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

I may be out there, I would love to meet everyone!

2006 Mini Cooper S, Royal Grey Modded, Full Milltek exhaust, RMW tune, Alta air diverter, Alta intake, 17% pulley, Tein Springs, Schroth Pro harness D/P, Short throw shifter modded to appear stock, TSW undercarriage X brace, Cabrio chassis bars, 23mm Rear sway bar, poly racing control arm bushings, Single plate flywheel/clutch conversion, Slotted disc brakes, performance brake pads, Canton slant coolant tank, Carbon wrapped interior, Custom stereo, and other small stuff.

I love mine in the snow! 2nd gear and snow tires!

2006 Mini Cooper S, Royal Grey Modded, Full Milltek exhaust, RMW tune, Alta air diverter, Alta intake, 17% pulley, Tein Springs, Schroth Pro harness D/P, Short throw shifter modded to appear stock, TSW undercarriage X brace, Cabrio chassis bars, 23mm Rear sway bar, poly racing control arm bushings, Single plate flywheel/clutch conversion, Slotted disc brakes, performance brake pads, Canton slant coolant tank, Carbon wrapped interior, Custom stereo, and other small stuff.

Tigger is great in the snow (with snow tires), but I get worried around the SUVs. They think they're infallible and it's like they don't even look as they change lanes and drive beyond their ability. If it was Tigger and all of you guys I wouldn't worry at all, the MINI handles fine

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

OK Corie :laugh:

Since I'm foaming at the mouth to upgrade my truck, there will be no plastic-dip.

As for MINI in the snow, not with shitty good year run flats. I have easily gotten those tires to start giving up on the pavement, I don't trust them at all in the snow and ice.

First of its Corey, one of these days Ali will get it right.

Second, I can PD anything and everything looks better with PD.

Brian

2006 British racing green with black roof.