DCMM

MINI TAKES THE STATES 2014

I'm camping the whole way across and the two weeks on MTTS. I'm planning on leaving Cape May July 20th picking up Sun (Bitchin MINI) in Va and making our way on a Northern Route looking for Weird Americana on the way to San Fran. There may or may not be a detour to Vegas for a night :D If any one wants to know what campsites I have and wants to tag along feel free to join the caravan!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Cleveland Rocks people!

The whole family will be joining in Cleveland and doing the legs to Buffalo and PA... We'll be running with the MINI and the Tiguan - so we can pitch in a support vehicle if somebody needs a little extra room... I'll be headed to Cleveland the weekend before the MTTS circus arrives and both vehicles will be coming to the DC area straight from PA...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say registration is open but when I go to the site it tells me to hold on because it doesn't open till March 27th. uhhhh that would be today MINI...

I saw people on FB say they've registered. If you registered can you share the link please?

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

They say registration is open but when I go to the site it tells me to hold on because it doesn't open till March 27th. uhhhh that would be today MINI...

I saw people on FB say they've registered. If you registered can you share the link please?

This seems to work...

https://registration.planelements.com/Clients/TPG/MINITAKESTHESTATES2014/Register.html

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

If anyone wants to ship their MINI west and fly out, send me a PM. I live about 12 minutes from the SFO airport (San Francisco) and would be happy to act as a receiver for the car and pick you up when your plane lands.

PS: If you need a reference (that I'm just not some nut saying 'send me your car'), talk to Haemish. :D

PPS: send me a message... I don't check this board that often. :D

Edited by agranger

Well, it's officially OFF :frown:. SMOKIE will not be taking TX for MTTS :banghead:.

Had to make the hard decision :idea: between making the trip and making my mortgage payment :visa:.

Yes, Katie... I finally found a home :van: :top:!

So those of you that I made plans with in Tejas :map:, I will have to hear about the long :boring: trek through the plains when you return. Maybe over a few creme sodas :cheers:and "Cream Soda" paint :deal: at the new crib! :biggrin:

Here are a few more Smilies for you lovers of emoticons!

:rolleyes::eek::checker::cop::eek::dizzy::dragon::duh::frypan::checker:

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

Well, it's officially OFF :frown:. SMOKIE will not be taking TX for MTTS :banghead:.

Had to make the hard decision :idea: between making the trip and making my mortgage payment :visa:.

Yes, Katie... I finally found a home :van: :top:!

So those of you that I made plans with in Tejas :map:, I will have to hear about the long :boring: trek through the plains when you return. Maybe over a few creme sodas :cheers:and "Cream Soda" paint :deal: at the new crib! :biggrin:

Here are a few more Smilies for you lovers of emoticons!

:rolleyes::eek::checker::cop::eek::dizzy::dragon::duh::frypan::checker:

Awesome, you can come hang with Team Slowtus when Sara leaves for MTTS! :love:;)

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

It looks there are a few people who are ending their trip in Bethlehem, PA. That's the only stop we're doing and since it's on a Friday, if people want to stick around for an extra day I can put some things together.

I was thinking a winery during the day...

http://www.galenglen.com/

We've been here several times and it's very good (and very reasonable)>

In the evening (weather permitting) we could go to the racetrack. It's an interesting experience. :laugh:

http://www.mahoningvalley-speedway.com/

If there's interest I can create a separate event.

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

It looks there are a few people who are ending their trip in Bethlehem, PA. That's the only stop we're doing and since it's on a Friday, if people want to stick around for an extra day I can put some things together.

I was thinking a winery during the day...

http://www.galenglen.com/

We've been here several times and it's very good (and very reasonable)>

In the evening (weather permitting) we could go to the racetrack. It's an interesting experience. :laugh:

http://www.mahoningvalley-speedway.com/

If there's interest I can create a separate event.

This is a great idea Laura. Mark and I are staying in a fancy pants hotel with reservations at the fancy pants restaurant in Lancaster that night but could join up for the winery.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg