cmcveay

DCMM Annual Post Holiday Party

Can I reserve the Banquet table? I think I'm good on tables with what we have, and what Brian, John and Melissa are providing. But just in case...

Anyway, there are only 18 RSVPs at this time. Last year there were about 50 people here. I may be way over preparing if only half the people show up this time.

Is there a way that a board member can send out a general email reminding all members about the party?

2012 Jeep Rubicon

Great idea Brian and I think Ali can do that this afternoon when she's home from work.

If you want me to I can do it. Can you please let me know what you want on the message?

I'm thinking of something to remind them of the party and then the link to the event.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I too can bring something else. I actually just updated mine to bring a dessert (boyfriend is coming so I can make/bring two things, riigghhtt? :top:). Will likely be cupcakes or mini-cupcakes, depending on how crafty I get during the day.

If it looks like we need any specific food groups, let me know, it's going in the crockpot early Saturday morning or late Friday night so I'm pretty flexible up until then. BBQ chicken is the current plan, but a side-dish is also possible.

2011 Clubman S - LzB/Black "Clubby"

Go Wahoos!

Saving Second Base, One Mile at a Time! (Round #3, May 2014) http://info.avonfoundation.org/goto/MShoe

Hey Craig, I forgot to update but yes the FLAN will be there. No need to pay for the ingridients:biggrin:

You have made my day! :)

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold