RDG_RCR

The Great Pumpkin Run III

Well for a newbie, the Pumpkin Run was fabulous. Huge thanks to the organizers. I posted some pics under my profile gallery.

Thanks for posting the pictures in your gallery. I made comments on them. It was fun meeting you and your family. Sorry you, Ray and I got stuck behind that slow ugly SUV, but we made the best of it. :top:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I can't thank you guys enough for all attempting to push my car, UPHILL, twice in an attempt to do the impossible (which we know now). You guys are awesome. Yesterday has to go in the books!

I googled when I got home, you can't push start pop a clutch on a car with a start button.

Tggrrr010.jpg

Wow! That was a quite ummm….a ummm… memorable Pumpkin Run! Sorry about the lack of run sheets, I should have taken care of it on Friday right after the pre-run. And then the bit of gravel I led you down leaving for the optional drive afterwards, I have no idea why I thought we needed to go left. Anyways, I felt the ride out to the Pumpkin Patch went pretty well, many thanks to Mark for navigating us! The really exciting stuff happened on the optional run though! It was great to see everyone come together to help a few fellow motorists with their MINIs. We did get some pretty awesome driving done in spite of all that happened!

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Wow! That was a quite ummm….a ummm… memorable Pumpkin Run! Sorry about the lack of run sheets, I should have taken care of it on Friday right after the pre-run. And then the bit of gravel I led you down leaving for the optional drive afterwards, I have no idea why I thought we needed to go left. Anyways, I felt the ride out to the Pumpkin Patch went pretty well, many thanks to Mark for navigating us! The really exciting stuff happened on the optional run though! It was great to see everyone come together to help a few fellow motorists with their MINIs. We did get some pretty awesome driving done in spite of all that happened!

Tyler - Sometimes stuff happens but as a run organizer you kept it all under control. The measure of success is not always how well something goes, it can really be how well you handle things when the unexpected happens. I have the same printer as you, I really want a new one. We also didn't lose a single person, the group was small enough and we were nimble.

Stuff happened and we all dealt with it, stayed calm and enjoyed the day.

So my favorite quote of the day came from Justin's daughter Olivia who asked her daddy a question after Celia stated that she had "A Hummer up her butt"

"Daddy, what's a Hummer and why is it up her butt?"

I'm still laughing about that one

Tggrrr010.jpg

In spite of all the mishaps, it was a really fun time. A beautiful relaxing drive out, had some great pie, and had a blast chasing the Loti down the twisties on the optional run. Thanks Tyler for putting together a great run!

Alice Cooper - Hyper Blue R53 with a few light mods

???? - Montego Blue 335xi with even lighter mods

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It was an all around great day despite the bit of gravel and a few mishaps. I think we all really came together. And hey, that gravel road may have helped catch a criminal in the long run! Thanks for the preemptive finger print dust Tyler!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]